What's new

Pakistani Fashion

Hello ...i hope you would have enough sleep and your morning tea:coffee:
First thing you need to do is to CALM DOWN my friend & stop abusing that girl.

L00k Pakistan is "" Islamic republic of Pakistan"" these dresses will never come to streets but will remain in ""Faithless Elite swimming pool societies""

we are not here to discuss Faggots ok! what do you do with them ? Stone them to the death ! dont you;)? and BTW they are already dead as their Generation ENDS here !

These people are already in ALLAH's AZAB anyway( Qaum e Laut) , abusing them is just like shooting a dead body.

Though i hate them like hell but lets not talk about that USELESS thing on PDF and lets remember our manners!

And now stop fighting .. we respect our Sisters remember?:agree:

they will not come to the street? well they were being shown off in Karachi I believe? Isn't that in Pakistan? :pakistan::confused:

When you are talking about Azab, you should know azab comes as a collective measure to a society, as Islamic history suggests. so don't be so emphatic thinking it's only them who will suffer. Respect our "sisters?" those women are what you call "sisters" in Islam? you need some clear understanding in basic Islamic morals although you seemed to have some idea on right and wrong.

Elite class is above the tradition? What is your tradition? I thought it was Islam? How can you explain Pakistani women wearing these dresses and showing themselves in public? Isn't that hypocritical to the ideal and tradition that Pakistan was created on?

Pakistan wasn't created for Islam only, there's also Christians, Hindus, and Sikhs in Pakistan. Pakistan was created for Muslim majority regions of British India and Muslims are not perfect, we are humans like everyone else in the world.

Also the girl, Ayesha Gilani in the above picture is a Pakistani living in US, she won the Miss Pakistan World title in Toronto, Canada..Pakistan still doesnt hold beauty pageants.

Last edited:
at least minorities are good for something :D

Pakistan wasn't created for Islam only, there's also Christians, Hindus, and Sikhs in Pakistan. Pakistan was created for Muslim majority regions of British India and Muslims are not perfect, we are humans like everyone else in the world.

Also the girl, Ayesha Gilani in the above picture is a Pakistani living in US, she won the Miss Pakistan World title in Toronto, Canada..Pakistan still doesnt hold beauty pageants.

These are mostly for export and for elite class here not for common folks.

Even in India designer dresses are mostly for export and elite class. But our elite class is vast than yours :wave:

Even in India designer dresses are mostly for export and elite class. But our elite class is vast than yours :wave:

Umm, not really, no.

EDIT:

Then again, 1.2 billion people vs 170 million.

I think mathematics could solve that if you break it down into a ratio of sorts.

Elite class is above the tradition? What is your tradition? I thought it was Islam? How can you explain Pakistani women wearing these dresses and showing themselves in public? Isn't that hypocritical to the ideal and tradition that Pakistan was created on?

I don't see how it's hypocritical when none of these girls ever claimed to be very traditional or islamic just coz they live in a muslim majority country don't assume they're all religious or practicing muslims.

you will all keep on seeing pictures, Koi post bhe kr do...

bohemia the punjabi rapper returns to the motherland to perform in pakistan this concert is at a lahore fashion show :pakistan::yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:

As human beings, we are not perfect. but when you proclaim yourself as muslim, being imperfect by nature can never be an alibi! Muhammad peace be upon him once stated that if he was an angel, the ummah would say "how could we follow an angel? we can never be as perfect as an angel!" that's why he was a human being of flesh and meat and that is exactly why we have to strive for the perfection in following the orders of Allah subhanawata'ala; otherwise being Muslim has no meaning. Imperfect as we all are, does not give us any excuse for committing and supporting sins brother.

I was not talking about miss pakistan held in outside pakistan. I am referring to the recently held Karachi fashion week.

Last edited:
I don't see how it's hypocritical when none of these girls ever claimed to be very traditional or islamic just coz they live in a muslim majority country don't assume they're all religious or practicing muslims.

It's your country, you know better than me. For my part, I know Pakistan as much as any of you do for the period of 1947 to 1971. And what history from that period says is that Pakistan government, which actually was less strict in Islamic laws and tradition then, banned Rabindrasangeet- a form of Bengali songs composed by the great Bengali poet Rabindranath Tagore just on the basis that he was a hindu! His poetry and songs were conservative in nature compared to what a typical pakistani rock/pop band's lyrics would be and they contained no blasphemy against Islam. That was done in the name of religion. So, I can't quite understand the equation here... why wouldn't Pakistan ban women walking on the ramp half naked?

If you guys are so religious then why click into this thread anyways?

I love Pakistan but I hate how some people think there... about how every woman who isn't wearing a shalwar kameez is a slut/whore/kutti/kameeni and how if a woman does not wear a duppata she is still a slut. LOL.

Pakistan has WAAAAAYYYY too much culture for it to be a pure Islamic country. Wait a minute... how many pure Islamic countries are there? Saudi Arabia? Are you kidding me? Their next door neighbor is allowing half naked 'kaffirs' in with belly dances and movie filmings and alcohol. And the other neighbor is getting bombed to bits and Saudi just sits quiet and watches! So much for the Ummah!

Anyways, just so I dont go off topic:

31057068a3476ffddc1a46861a59f5a9.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom