What's new

Pakistani Fashion

Hmmmmm.........dear 'khanz' bro its really a tough question by bounding to choose with in pakistanis.............its difficult to find any real beauty:confused:

Well its Ok.....I got ...I prefer Kashmala T,:rofl::tongue: :coffee:

haha good choice she plump but still pretty hot yaar :azn:

what kashmala is not actress or model.see some lahori staf from khaliwood.problim is i can't say i like some pakistani actress all are more then my grand mather age.:lol:

what kashmala is not actress or model.see some lahori staf from khaliwood.problim is i can't say i like some pakistani actress all are more then my grand mather age.:lol:

yeah but coz he picked her i guess she is pretty nice looking as far as politicians go but she's probably also better than most pakistani actresses too lol :tongue:

Dear bro.....Khanz bro asked to tell favourite pak celebraties / actoress or models so I do :rofl::victory:
Kashmala is celebraty and good actor too being a politician, while besides that she is educated too...and I like brilliant beauty rather :enjoy:
What do you think .....is there any difference in between actor and politician ...I think the politician acting far better then a film actor who as you have said like grand mamas!:smokin:

the most beautiful women in the world probably arent models or actress but i think shes nice found her on flickr
f1e5af2465f3d60665f8432a47bd42cc.jpg

the most beautiful women in the world probably arent models or actress but i think shes nice found her on flickr
f1e5af2465f3d60665f8432a47bd42cc.jpg

Looks awsome :tup: ... she could be causes for "duel fight" amng the men:police:
6f7719c2c423753ac88998fe0d1e6160.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

guys check her out..her name is mehreen!!!

hahhhahahahahahhahaahahah:rofl:
nice topic here!:lol:
i like the Pakistani actress which is 400lbs.and ruins sunflower crops by jumping up and down (its called DANCE in Lollywood:lol: language), hence leaving the earth barren for next 50 years or maybe more.can you Name her now?

Back
Top Bottom