What's new

Pakistani corner

Now this is what you call truly unprofessional journalism. When will these anchors ever learn @Zibago @Hell hound @war&peace
I think she (the host / anchorperson) should already have responded to the call of the nature before attempting to interview the bereaved father of an innocent victim. Very irritating and shrill voice...So disgraceful and distasteful...no manners. She should be fired immediately.

Last edited:
I think she (the host / anchorperson) should already have responded to the call of the nature before attempting to interview the bereaved father of an innocent victim. Very irritating and shrill voice...So disgraceful and distasteful...no manners. She should be fired immediately.
things our stupid media do for ratings :angry:
:lol::lol::lol:.................................Absolutely.

Epic fail:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Afghans trying to burn Pakistani flag "cough" "cough" (Nigerian flag):lol::lol:
@Zibago @Hell hound @war&peace @Ocean @Maarkhoor
DU-AxpwW0AEZBt_.jpg:large

Just noticed Robot viewing our forum. I know AI learns by our experiences but seeing Robot logged to PDF seems bizarre.
It is a crawler no AI and PDF can disable it in Google and bing analytic but this would result in new threads not showing on google and thus less traffic and less google add money.

What the .........? Who the eff is he to speak on their kashmiris behalf. What a shytty tweet , i want to see sattar durray ki maar given on his backside.
Hmmm probably cockeyed Amrullah Salehs bit on the side.Kudos bro

A Panjsheri Bacha Baz masquerading as a professional military officer spewing venom against Kashmir "cough" "cough" time to annex another mountain or two.:agree::cheers:
@Zibago @Burhan Wani @war&peace @Maarkhoor @Ocean
Sir!!! he and his tweet have lesser effect than a fart in the deep space. These nobodies are striving for our attention. PA is recapturing our peaks along the Durand line. If he is so brave, why not he gets his boots on grounds and fights Taliban who are controlling 70% of this country... rather that's what he should do first. It is just easy to talk and even easier to tweet. Useless cowards like him can only tweet.

Back
Top Bottom