What's new

Pakistani corner

aerial view of South-end club cricket ground , DHA (hosted a test match against Zimbabwe in 1993)
Karachi

ALzYzaa.jpg

A brilliant analyst he is but occasionally he reveals his odd side to us :D

Thanks for sharing this vid. It was brilliant indeed.

At 8.41 he goes brutal @jamahir :D

Yeah, he road-rollers over the hypocritical cries of "Oh, these Westerners are not giving me my rights as a practicing Muslim!!".

After 14:22 he puts out what should be asked by Muslims across the world. It is good that in Pakistan there is the intelligentsia who asks questions. It is sad for me that in India the Tableeghi Jamaat quasi-terrorists have destroyed questioning and debate here.

Yeah, he road-rollers over the hypocritical cries of "Oh, these Westerners are not giving me my rights as a practicing Muslim!!".
Well shoot what we do to our self is worse than what they can do all because of the BOX mentality
It is good that in Pakistan there is the intelligentsia who asks questions.
He is one of the few who dont lick mullah or americano arse to make a point

He has a strong political pov but he isnt willing to bow down before the hypocrites :D
He had the guts to call out use of religion to suppress dissent i respect him for that

Well shoot what we do to our self is worse than what they can do all because of the BOX mentality

BOX mentality??

You mean ghetto mentality??

He is one of the few who dont lick mullah or americano arse to make a point

He has a strong political pov but he isnt willing to bow down before the hypocrites :D

We need more like him.

He had the guts to call out use of religion to suppress dissent i respect him for that

Good interview.

Super thrilled about 'Maula Jatt' and reuniting with Fawad Khan: Mahira Khan

1586327-mahirafawad-1513501219-794-640x480.jpg

Urwa Hocane, Farhan Saeed celebrate a year of matrimony with sizzling photoshoot

1586337-urwa-1513502817-500-640x480.jpg

“Her eyes shyly conversed with the dances happening at the festival. It was almost impossible for me to not to take her picture,” revealed Agha.

faces1.gif

Back
Top Bottom