What's new

Pakistani corner

I honestly dont care about them Zakir Naik,s hate us why should i feel sorry for them?
We made peace with our choice they have to make peace wit theirs
@Areesh My only problem is the propaganda that they spread online against Muslims

I honestly dont care about them Zakir Naik,s hate us why should i feel sorry for them?
We made peace with our choice they have to make peace wit theirs
@Areesh My only problem is the propaganda that they spread online against Muslims

Actually the bigger problem is the rise of fascism in India. It would be catastrophic for muslims if India but it would have an impact on us too. The rise of nazis in germany didn't only result in holucast for jews but it also destroyed whole of Europe too. This is the point I am worried about. All those genocide calls are not just random jobless youth on internet. It shows a very important shift indian urban society.

@Ocean @PakSword @war&peace

Actually the bigger problem is the rise of fascism in India. It would be catastrophic for muslims if India but it would have an impact on us too. The rise of nazis in germany didn't only result in holucast for jews but it also destroyed whole of Europe too. This is the point I am worried about. All those genocide calls are not just random jobless youth on internet. It shows a very important shift indian urban society.

@Ocean @PakSword @war&peace
The facism in India will only affect those who reside in it.Is it wrong if i say i have zero concern for Zakir Naik,s?
Unlike Indians we are moving in a positive direction wrt minority rights only Ahmadi issue exists which too is mainly limited to Punjab

Btw totally agree on them not being jobless youth the more educated Indians are even more anti Muslims they see every move as payback for what didnt even happen in Mughal era
I dont think there will be blowback to anyone residing here but you are right we should have backup measures to prevent that
All in all i dont have much issues with any group causing tor phor as i will just watch from distance :D

upload_2018-1-17_19-10-13.png

Just noticed Robot viewing our forum. I know AI learns by our experiences but seeing Robot logged to PDF seems bizarre.

I completely understand brother, honestly I have been thinking same thing lately way this forum has been going...but I just limit my time/interaction because there are still some good folk here...but quitting cold turkey I totally get too.

I wish you well, and you will be missed for sure...I definitely will, it does sadden me thinking of it. Drop me a line at my email (in my signature) now and then if you feel like, or maybe do drop by here just to say hi whenever you can manage...I know bunch of ppl that do that (say hi/bye, share a cpl developments if they want and go back on hiatus etc).

See you on the other side my friend, if there anything you need, remember you friends here!

@Joe Shearer

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom