What's new

Pakistani corner

Sir!!! he and his tweet have lesser effect than a fart in the deep space. These nobodies are striving for our attention. PA is recapturing our peaks along the Durand line. If he is so brave, why not he gets his boots on grounds and fights Taliban who are controlling 70% of this country... rather that's what he should do first. It is just easy to talk and even easier to tweet. Useless cowards like him can only tweet.
According to a British Major the ANA stated that they wanted aid from USA/Britain in order to build an army which was capable of taking Attock and Gwadar, these clowns are truly delusional; just like this pathetic so-called captain from the Panjsher, he epitomizes the entire institution.Kudos

A Panjsheri Bacha Baz masquerading as a professional military officer spewing venom against Kashmir "cough" "cough" time to annex another mountain or two.:agree::cheers:
@Zibago @Burhan Wani @war&peace @Maarkhoor @Ocean
Afghan nation supports Kashmir, even they trained us to fight against Indian occupation. Akbar personal security guard of Gulbuddin Hikmatyar with other 100s of Afghans gave their lives for our freedom.
Out tribes and all Pushtun belt are enough to kill this cockroach deep inside Afghanistan.

According to a British Major the ANA stated that they wanted aid from USA/Britain in order to build an army which was capable of taking Attock and Gwadar, these clowns are truly delusional; just like this pathetic so-called captain from the Panjsher, he epitomizes the entire institution.Kudos
I have been saying that we should support Afghan Taliban and get rid of these ANA and NDS bastards who are on the payroll of RAW and CIA.

I have been saying that we should support Afghan Taliban and get rid of these ANA and NDS bastards who are on the payroll of RAW and CIA.
we just don't accept and give speeches like Gangadeshis, because we do not have sanghis to satisfy.

Well I pray we are we heeding the shrewd words of Gen Asad Durrani.Kudos bro

we just don't accept and give speeches like Gangadeshis, because we do not have sanghis to satisfy.

Bunch of ungrateful Afghans who can't live without aid and trade of Pakistan. Then there are people in our side who can't live without trade with India, still they bad mouth Indians and India.

Well I pray we are we heeding the shrewd words of Gen Asad Durrani.Kudos bro
Every nation has to put its interests foremost. But unfortunately since Mushy's time we adopted a policy of appeasement and that has caused a lot of damage to Pakistan. This war of terror was imposed on us...but now we need to rectify it. Uncle decided to support our enemies right from the day 1 of its invasion. The scum bags of shumali ittehad were against Pakistan since the beginning because they are comprised of the tribes who have hated Pakistan since the very inceptions... they voted against Pakistan's membership in UNO, they sponsored insurgencies and proxies, they attacked Pakistan directly except later Pakistan got stronger and could give them a jaw-breaking response. So now we need to rectify our priorities. We need to support the ones who are in our interest.

Last edited:
Every nation has to put its interests foremost. But unfortunately since Mushy's time we adopted a policy of appeasement and that has caused a lot of damage to Pakistan. This war of terror was imposed on us...but now we need to rectify it. Uncle decided to support our enemies right from the day 1 of its invasion. The scum bags of shumali ittehad were against Pakistan since the beginning because they are comprised of the tribes who have hated Pakistan since the very inceptions... they voted against Pakistan's membership in UNO, they sponsored insurgencies and proxies, they attacked Pakistan directly except later Pakistan got stronger and could give them a jaw-breaking response. So now we need to rectify our priorities. We need to support the once who are in our interest.
Unfortunately we are not learning well enough from past mistakes.Kudos bro
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/100-afghan-refugees-in-bannu-remove-pakistanis-national-flag.543371/

Bunch of ungrateful Afghans who can't live without aid and trade of Pakistan. Then there are people in our side who can't live without trade with India, still they bad mouth Indians and India.
The first sensible thing you have uttered Mr Salik!

Just one word "lakh di lanat" in par..
I am astonished ppl can actually vote for these swines, their should be much more effective campaigns by patriots to expose these vermins, even if one can deprive them of a few votes it will be worth the effort....their lack of Islamic knowledge is appalling and I thought it was only restricted to Rehman and Aitzaz , how wrong I was.Kudos Sir

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom