What's new

Pakistani corner

I am astonished ppl can actually vote for these swines, their should be much more effective campaigns by patriots to expose these vermins, even if one can deprive them of a few votes it will be worth the effort....their lack of Islamic knowledge is appalling and I thought it was only restricted to Rehman and Aitzaz , how wrong I was.Kudos Sir
Politicians who are true Muslims can be counted fingers of the right hand.

Last edited:
Toli Peer.

22552660_1753302348036206_5009858407526497778_n.jpg

Love, from the sets of ‘Sherdil’

1638765-sherdil-1519022375-988-640x480.jpg

Produced and written by debutant filmmaker, Nomaan Khan, who will, through Sherdil , be launching his banner of ‘NK Pictures’, has previously worked with the PAF to produce a track called Tum Hi Se Aye Mujahidoon that was sung by the late Junaid Jamshed and featured Sherdil’s leading man, Mikaal Zulfiqar.

Rarely does one see a producer this involved in the creative space, but Khan’s contributions to the film’s mounting seem more than just providing finances.

“Junaid Jamshed kept insisting that if you’ve made this song, you must do more,” Nomaan disclosed as we sat down to chat between takes, he spoke of how the late musician-turned-religious scholar had influenced his decision of turning to film-making. “It wasn’t till we lost Junaid that I really decided to pursue it. In fact, I was supposed to be on that very aircraft flying out of Pakistan to look for locations. Junaid suggested we did it very discretely, but he was very much a part of it.”

sherdil1-1519023540.jpg

Nice one, by the way you replied 3 year old post of mine.

I was searching for any post of mine that referred to the former Indian films actress Leena Chandavarkar and the search showed up a post in this thread where i was in convo with the Iranian member, @2800 .

And one post after another from there, i found your post.

Try Jagga Badmaash :lol:

Umm, jagga Daaku sounds better. :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom