What's new

Pakistani corner

میجر جنرل بلال عمر شہید!!!
جنرل صاب کو "وردی" نے خودکش "دہشت گردی" میں شہید کیا۔
اس حملے کی ذمہ داری غلطی سے "وزیرستان کے معصوم طالبان" نے قبول کی۔
اس "دہشت گردی کے پیچھے وردی" ہے۔ طالبان تو ویسے ہی بدنام ہیں۔ ‎

‏باجوڑ لیویز کوارٹر ماسٹر فضل ربی خان شہید!!!
فضل ربی صاب کو "وردی" نے خودکش "دہشت گردی" میں شہید کیا۔
اس حملے کی ذمہ داری غلطی سے "باجوڑ کے معصوم طالبان" نے قبول کی۔

‏کیپٹن معراج محمد شہید (Sword of Honour)۔
کیپٹن معراج کو "وردی" نے"دہشت گردی" میں شہید کیا۔
اس حملے کی ذمہ داری غلطی سے "سوات کے معصوم طالبان" نے قبول کی۔ ‎

‏‏میجر جنرل ثناءاللہ نیازی شہید!!
جنرل صاب کو "وردی" نے بارودی سرنگ "دہشت گردی" میں شہید کیا۔
اس حملے کی ذمہ داری غلطی سے "سوات کے معصوم طالبان" نے قبول کی۔ ‎

‏میجر جنرل بلال عمر شہید۔
جنرل صاب کو "وردی" نے خودکش "دہشت گردی" میں شہید کیا۔
اس حملے کی ذمہ داری غلطی سے "وزیرستان کے معصوم طالبان" نے قبول کی۔
اس "دہشت گردی کے پیچھے وردی" ہے۔ طالبان تو ویسے ہی بدنام ہیں۔
30571736_1380031128809651_7421699291304951808_n.jpg
30595150_1380031305476300_3927178079528550400_n.jpg
30572052_1380031225476308_8670196724624523264_n.jpg
30531256_1380031165476314_558197082482016256_n.jpg

@Horus @WebMaster @Zibago @war&peace @Maarkhoor @Ocean
Watch this Islamabad based journalist Hamza Ameer from 2:55, he talks about Pashtuns are demanding equal rights because they are not treated equally, why the heck are we complaining about the likes of Yadav when we have snakes like this openly residing amongst us, the man is spreading anti-national propaganda and blatant lies and their should be consequences IMMEDIATELY.
Im not getting ur tag alerts. As of video well now on this forum some pushtoon posters are getting abusive if we condemn this marchs demand.

I did a thread on aposter posting doctored posts n pashtoon posters in the thread were jumping to abuse me ( those posts were deleted by mod so u wont see them now)

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/anti-pak-army-propaganda-pictures-with-doctored-captions.552204/

The relevant agencies need to nip this in the bud, this remedial Pashteen is getting his string pulled by RAW/NDS/ANP nexus, how they do it is best left to the professionals and no I am not advocating any violence, in regards to the scoundrel Hamza Ameer (Taha Siddiquis playmate) well some patriot needs to have a quiet yet stern word with him ASAP.Kudos gents
Well, now I have done some home work on this subject. Pashteen is mixing the truth with lies. There are some true issues which can mostly be addressed by making FATA a part of KPK and granting them the same rights as rest of the Pakistanis. The sooner it is done, the better it is. I don't know why our establishment never takes remedial actions in timely manner, why the let issues grow above a certain level? where does our world no. 1 agencies go and why we, "the most intelligent" people ever to walk on the face of the planet are able to solve the before it is too late. I don't know the complete picture of what happened in 1971 but Swat Valley take over by Mullah Fazal ullah, Lal Masjid fiasco, could have easily be averted if our state acted on time. Long before Taliban took over, there were reports by the local people about Taliban activity in the valley...they even captured some of them and handed over to the police only to be set free by police and thus spreading dejection and disappointment among the people. Similarly Lal Masjid could have been averted if intelligence agencies reported in a timely manner.
Pashteen has got support from the enemy agencies but what is saying is partially true. We need to handle it wisely. COAS should take this equal to APS massacre and force the politicians to immediately make FATA a part of KPK, as soon as you do that, this movement will die. Furthermore, govt needs to expose all these characters behind this movement. Dr Shahid Masood forewarned about a Pashtoon Separatist Movement 2 years ago.
Here is some evidence -->

AUrrrei.png

XGDwEee.png

hXmsm5r.png

Well, now I have done some home work on this subject. Pashteen is mixing the truth with lies. There are some true issues which can mostly be addressed by making FATA a part of KPK and granting them the same rights as rest of the Pakistanis. The sooner it is done, the better it is. I don't know why our establishment never takes remedial actions in timely manner, why the let issues grow above a certain level? where does our world no. 1 agencies go and why we, "the most intelligent" people ever to walk on the face of the planet are able to solve the before it is too late. I don't know the complete picture of what happened in 1971 but Swat Valley take over by Mullah Fazal ullah, Lal Masjid fiasco, could have easily be averted if our state acted on time. Long before Taliban took over, there were reports by the local people about Taliban activity in the valley...they even captured some of them and handed over to the police only to be set free by police and thus spreading dejection and disappointment among the people. Similarly Lal Masjid could have been averted if intelligence agencies reported in a timely manner.
Pashteen has got support from the enemy agencies but what is saying is partially true. We need to handle it wisely. COAS should take this equal to APS massacre and force the politicians to immediately make FATA a part of KPK, as soon as you do that, this movement will die. Furthermore, govt needs to expose all these characters behind this movement. Dr Shahid Masood forewarned about a Pashtoon Separatist Movement 2 years ago.
Here is some evidence -->

AUrrrei.png

XGDwEee.png

hXmsm5r.png
I appreciate what you are saying however in regards to the situation in Swat, I think the military played it right, they gave negotiations a chance despite probably calculating that these negotiations will be futile with obscurantist fools like TTP, this strategy allowed the military to say to all those who were opposed to any action "Hey we gave it our best shot" and once the Taliban violated these agreements (as predicted) by marching on Buner the military under Gen Kayani were well placed to execute very effective operations against the miscreants, in regards to Lal Masjid I believe it was all down to Mushy trying to keep power by trying to hoodwink the West into believing that only he could avert a fundamentalist takeover in power, the man was a disgrace, the Lal masjid situation could have easily been nipped in the bud yet Mushy did all he could to let things get out of control and give the impression to the international community that a nuclear Muslim power is almost on the brink of a takeover by fundamentalist, after this incident the magnitude of violence in the country went up exponentially.Kudos bhai

I appreciate what you are saying however in regards to the situation in Swat, I think the military played it right, they gave negotiations a chance despite probably calculating that these negotiations will be futile with obscurantist fools like TTP, this strategy allowed the military to say to all those who were opposed to any action "Hey we gave it our best shot" and once the Taliban violated these agreements (as predicted) by marching on Buner the military under Gen Kayani were well placed to execute very effective operations against the miscreants, in regards to Lal Masjid I believe it was all down to Mushy trying to keep power by trying to hoodwink the West into believing that only he could avert a fundamentalist takeover in power, the man was a disgrace, the Lal masjid situation could have easily been nipped in the bud yet Mushy did all he could to let things get out of control and give the impression to the international community that a nuclear Muslim power is almost on the brink of a takeover by fundamentalist, after this incident the magnitude of violence in the country went up exponentially.Kudos bhai

Excellent analysis sir, but I would like to add that we should get a bit more proactive in dealing with such issues
. PTM is growing, let's not buy the crap from media and some delusional arm chair experts. On ground it is growing and I have no doubts that this has the goal to ultimately resort to violence and major uprising against the state and it has full backing of RAW, NDS and CIA (I know the last name causes many legs to tremble but it is what it is, NDS and RAW can't do a diddly squat in or from Afghanistan without the express blessing of their master). We need to act now. Right now, ISIS and TTP are attacking Pakistani border and trying to infiltrate in large numbers. I don't know what is the latest situation on ground but apparently not very encouraging. These terrorists if succeed intrusion, will add violence and no one will know who is controlling PTM .... a lot of troublesome events and incidents can happen. Dr Shahid explicitly mentioned quite a few times that an Afghan separatist movement is brewing under the auspices of hostile agencies. Now if Dr Shahid knew and he openly and repeatedly said that in his program, I would expect our intel agencies and hence the establishment to have a lot more info. But I was listening to the DG ISPR Ghafoor's press conference and he says "I have met Pashteen and he is wonderful young man"....Really Sir... Did we miss something...

Excellent analysis sir, but I would like to add that we should get a bit more proactive in dealing with such issues
. PTM is growing, let's not buy the crap from media and some delusional arm chair experts. On ground it is growing and I have no doubts that this has the goal to ultimately resort to violence and major uprising against the state and it has full backing of RAW, NDS and CIA (I know the last name causes many legs to tremble but it is what it is, NDS and RAW can't do a diddly squat in or from Afghanistan without the express blessing of their master). We need to act now. Right now, ISIS and TTP are attacking Pakistani border and trying to infiltrate in large numbers. I don't know what is the latest situation on ground but apparently not very encouraging. These terrorists if succeed intrusion, will add violence and no one will know who is controlling PTM .... a lot of troublesome events and incidents can happen. Dr Shahid explicitly mentioned quite a few times that an Afghan separatist movement is brewing under the auspices of hostile agencies. Now if Dr Shahid knew and he openly and repeatedly said that in his program, I would expect our intel agencies and hence the establishment to have a lot more info. But I was listening to the DG ISPR Ghafoor's press conference and he says "I have met Pashteen and he is wonderful young man"....Really Sir... Did we miss something...
I was glad that Gen Bajwa spoke out in recent days all other officials seem to be mum about it, ultimately this movement can only be defeated by patriotic folk from Pashtun community, the members of PTM who have made absurd statements against Pak army need to be confronted and exposed, where were these folk when TTP was ruling the roost hmm Pashteen's brother was an active member of TTP I hear, on the diplomatic front our foreign office has been a major disappointment, not a single protest against the Afghan govt who has openly backed this movement, do we ever speak up against Ghanis dossier barring non Pashtuns from position of influence and power NO so why are we not protesting to the Afghan ambassador in Islamabad, you are right time to wake up as this movement is having a snowball effect.Kudos bhai

Bored as **** right now

So which area of KPK is nice to live in ... planning the move back and narrowing down options. Hilly/mountain area preferred ... need recommendations.

Hassan Abdal looks appealing but that's in Punjab!

So which area of KPK is nice to live in ... planning the move back and narrowing down options. Hilly/mountain area preferred ... need recommendations.

Hassan Abdal looks appealing but that's in Punjab!

Buy near Islamabad.

Idyllic.

You wont miss Wales

Buy near Islamabad.

Idyllic.

You wont miss Wales

I lived in Islamabad for 4 years on the last stay.

I want to try KPK this time. Nathia Gali is within affordability but the road link to ISB is not good, not sure how long the drive is to Abbotabad (the hinkos in Abbotabad put me off tho!). Need an hour or so max drive to a big city, 1.5hours if need to stretch.

Swat is one option but need more info, very difficult to find much on the net.

I lived in Islamabad for 4 years on the last stay.

I want to try KPK this time. Nathia Gali is within affordability but the road link to ISB is not good, not sure how long the drive is to Abbotabad (the hinkos in Abbotabad put me off tho!). Need an hour or so max drive to a big city, 1.5hours if need to stretch.

Swat is one option but need more info, very difficult to find much on the net.

Abbotspur is a wise choice.

I would however live even more north.

Roads are first world buddy. When were you there?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom