What's new

Pakistani corner

by that you mean Abbotabad?

Until 2014 end, in ISB.

How far north? Gilgit side would be ideal, but again, no info available and not sure if we can buy buy land there.

Abbotabad yeah.

Gilgits a stretch if you keep islo as your mecca.

News 2018 roads have massively improved

Abbotabad yeah.

Gilgits a stretch if you keep islo as your mecca.

News 2018 roads have massively improved

Looking at 2 kanal minimum and Abbotabad is quite dear, money better spent on other stuff.

ISB is not the mecca, not even one bit. Once a month drive to nearby city to stock up on stuff that's not readily available in small nearby towns is the aim. Quick access to nature is the desire.

Looking at 2 kanal minimum and Abbotabad is quite dear, money better spent on other stuff.

ISB is not the mecca, not even one bit. Once a month drive to nearby city to stock up on stuff that's not readily available in small nearby towns is the aim. Quick access to nature is the desire.

Well as an american would say.

Live there. Even Osama found it appealing. Good for the kids schooling as well.

Well as an american would say.

Live there. Even Osama found it appealing. Good for the kids schooling as well.

home schooling is an option being seriously considered.

Any other location recommendations? Area with a good underground water table is a definite requirement.

Any other location recommendations? Area with a good underground water table is a definite requirement.

I cant advertise. Ask around. Lol

No man. Home schooling is good till 4 or 5 but even then you gotta be extremely careful. The world moves very fukkin fast.

But hey man i am like the last guy who should be saying that.

All married with kids people are a lost cause in my books

I cant advertise. Ask around. Lol

No man. Home schooling is good till 4 or 5 but even then you gotta be extremely careful. The world moves very fukkin fast.

But hey man i am like the last guy who should be saying that.

All married with kids people are a lost cause in my books

Thought I'd give it a shot for some info gathering here. A survey trip is looking a must, been 3 years and that's the longest I've been away from Pakistan. 11 months at most before.

Home schooling ... That's a big topic for this time. Got to sleep to bear the rat race tomorrow.

(the hinkos in Abbotabad put me off tho!).

Fck you ......

Not recognised in Pakistan ......... Abbottabad though is a city of schools and colleges but it has lost its past glory, crowded, dusty, demographics have changed. However you may find a nice spot in the outskirts, but construction there would be relatively costly, land may be cheaper, however, availability of utilities may be non existent. Gilgit is hot during the summers, cold during the winters ..... roads connecting Isb-murree-nathiagali-ayubia-abbottabad are good. The hazara motorway has reduced the pains of journey from Isb to Abd .... and hopefully in year's time we may see a bypass road being constructed to divert all the trucks and traffic from using roads in Abbottabad. The other negative in Abbottabad is that only PMLN cares about it, PTI was given a chance last time but they proved no better than ANP.

Fck you ......

Sir ji, I have strong reasons for my bias .. wrong to paint all with same brush but it's a strong bias.

Abbottabad though is a city of schools and colleges but it has lost its past glory, crowded, dusty, demographics have changed. However you may find a nice spot in the outskirts, but construction there would be relatively costly, land may be cheaper, however, availability of utilities may be non existent. Gilgit is hot during the summers, cold during the winters ..... roads connecting Isb-murree-nathiagali-ayubia-abbottabad are good. The hazara motorway has reduced the pains of journey from Isb to Abd .... and hopefully in year's time we may see a bypass road being constructed to divert all the trucks and traffic from using roads in Abbottabad. The other negative in Abbottabad is that only PMLN cares about it, PTI was given a chance last time but they proved no better than ANP.

Thanks for the info.

Nathia Gali sounds more appealing, on paper. Sick of busy dusty city life.

Thanks for the info.

Nathia Gali sounds more appealing, on paper. Sick of busy dusty city life.

Galliat is better, it doesn't have that city sufferings, weather is pleasant during summers and its easy to visit the nearby cities including Islamabad. And the other thing is most of the MNAs and MPAs get elected from there ... like Mehtab Abbasi ...... so that area gets some better facilities.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom