What's new

Pakistani corner

PAK_418%20LP-S%20DI%20Khan-SPO-Tahir%2018-03-2010~-~767w.jpeg

Ajkal to khwab mein doodh aur shehad key bajaye paye aur nihari ki nehron ki duya mang rahein hon gay :D

I've lost 4kg/8.8 lbs already. :(

Nihari would only be a starter in any normal meal I have after Ramzan lol. Pakistan may kesey guzr rahe hai janaab ke?

Social media users are obsessing over a viral photograph of the ‘tarbooz wala’ in Pakistan.

1175025149.jpg

The picture of a young man, Mohammad Awais, seen cutting a ‘tarbooz’ or a watermelon, on the streets of Karachi, Pakistan, is being shared countless times. It is reminiscent of the 2016 trend that erupted on social media of the ‘chai wala’ or a tea seller.

However, in this case, it is more of a case of mistaken identity - Awais is not an actual fruit seller.

He is a medical student, currently studying at the Ziauddin Medical University in Karachi, as revealed by one of his friends on Facebook after he noticed the viral photograph.

The picture was taken while he was distributing iftar on the streets with some of his friends and the internet just mistook him for a fruit seller. Even after his identity was revealed, it didn’t stop people from sharing and reposting the photograph and continuing the adoration for the ‘tarbooz wala’.

@Burhan Wani
Bro, While reading some journals in library, I came across article 103 of UN Charter.
http://legal.un.org/repertory/art103.shtml
So, the point where Simla Agreement states Pakistan and India solve disputes bilaterally does not mean UN resolutions shall not/can not be implemented.
Check it out...

Secondly, When India says UN resolution states Pakistan to withdraw its forces form Kashmir and currently Pakistan is not implementing UN resolutions... the answer is Most of Pakistan forces in Azad Jammu and Kashmir are formed of Kashmiris themselves so we have no problem of it.(Mujahid force etc)…

I know it came out of nowhere but thought it was necessary to share these with you.

@Burhan Wani
Bro, While reading some journals in library, I came across article 103 of UN Charter.
http://legal.un.org/repertory/art103.shtml
So, the point where Simla Agreement states Pakistan and India solve disputes bilaterally does not mean UN resolutions shall not/can not be implemented.
Check it out...

Secondly, When India says UN resolution states Pakistan to withdraw its forces form Kashmir and currently Pakistan is not implementing UN resolutions... the answer is Most of Pakistan forces in Azad Jammu and Kashmir are formed of Kashmiris themselves so we have no problem of it.(Mujahid force etc)…

I know it came out of nowhere but thought it was necessary to share these with you.
I am from Azad Kashmir & i will give you detailed answer on it shortly.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom