What's new

Pakistani corner

33849130_1504153456355472_8072839345813323776_o.jpg

When and if i assume absolute power in this country, whore-ism and wantonism in the name of the country will be mercilessly crushed. Nothing more dangerous to a king than a powerful whore. You have been forewarned.

just to shed some light on my side of the whole fiasco, the way i see things is that if some super rich pakistani family had offered me their daughter in marriage than i wouldve been able to purse my very expensive interests like designing planes, building robots etc
but maundering around the country and fucking everything that walks is something i feel is pretty useless in this learned age of ours.

just to shed some light on my side of the whole fiasco, the way i see things is that if some super rich pakistani family had offered me their daughter in marriage than i wouldve been able to purse my very expensive interests like designing planes, building robots etc
but maundering around the country and fucking everything that walks is something i feel is pretty useless in this learned age of ours.
Dude, you need to see psychiatrist immediately...last time you post something very disturbing about your sister and got banned...and its now very clear problem is not with others but with you.

ive decided that PDF's pakistani members will pay me money.
otherwise, anywise we'll see what happens.

PS: i seriously suggest that a contingent of PDF members come and have talks with we on behalf of all the members.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom