What's new

Pakistani corner

Kindly report that in the section reserved for such complaints. Once i am asked by MODs i will surely explain myself. Plus, it was NOT my decision. Only MODs can do that, i just reported the posts that were contributing NOTHING but continuously trying to derail the thread.

You can tell me how they are contributing nothing to the thread? I want to know too

You can tell me how they are contributing nothing to the thread? I want to know too
Dear, i do not want to stat another point less debate really so here is my view on that.

The thread was about BEAUTIFUL ANIMALS, not PAKISTANI BEAUTIFUL ANIMALS. You responded with unnecessary provocative posts once someone posted some pictures of Animals found in India and mentioned Tiger in India. No idea whether it was your bad mood or what, you started hitting them with how animals are suffering in India, who they are losing habitat etc

What was meant to be a thread with people sharing nice pictures of animals were really turned into a Pakistan Animals vs Indian Animal thread, into who is better and who is worst of them all and honestly, YOU started it. The other guys fault was only that he played along while he should have simply reported the posts.

If you still have any confusions or doubts, please tag me in the relevant thread and tag a MOD who deleted your posts or warned you or whatever! We can discuss it further if you want.

Thanks

Why was it deleted?
2018-07-04-171057_1280x800_scrot.png

@Arsalan @WAJsal

I was about to post this before the topic rightly got deleted.

He is contesting the election scum like him needs to be taken care of plus there was another dangerous move by IHC it has made it mandatory to share religion on id card

No one is going to vote for such Mullah(s) other than some fanatics. Just like religious parties JI/MMA/JIU etc never has anything substantial in every general elections. However, such topics do portray a negative picture of Pakistan. PDF has sizable international audience as well and all such efforts, when we try to market IVC origins, tourist attractions in Pakistan, positive developments - goes in vain with such shitty topics.

I was about to post this before the topic rightly got deleted.

No one is going to vote for such Mullah(s) other than some fanatics. Just like religious parties JI/MMA/JIU etc never has anything substantial in every general elections. However, such topics do portray a negative picture of Pakistan. PDF has sizable international audience as well and all such efforts, when we try to market IVC origins, tourist attractions in Pakistan, positive developments - goes in vain with such shitty topics.
In Peshawar they took 30000 votes they may end up carving a seat for themselves in Jhang

In Peshawar they took 30000 votes they may end up carving a seat for themselves in Jhang

so what, he will be taken care of but I am just talking about this forum. Such topics, especially the title of that topic makes us look bad ...after all that idiot Khadim Rizvi is from us.

so what, he will be taken care of but I am just talking about this forum. Such topics, especially the title of that topic makes us look bad ...after all that idiot Khadim Rizvi is from us.
So what? You have any idea what they would do if the even get mayor seat in Jhang?

So what? You have any idea what they would do if the even get mayor seat in Jhang?

My concern was something else. Anyways!

and yes he will be a pain in the @$$ for the next govt to deal with provided if he wins any seat or position.

Form a coalition government with PTI most probably
Arey nahi sachay ashieen ka siayast sey kiya kaam ye to bus sir tun sey juda karney key loye paida howey hain

My concern was something else. Anyways!

and yes he will be a pain in the @$$ for the next govt to deal with provided if he wins any seat or position.
He is so stupid you should see his interview where the anchor asks him about basic economy his reply to it was Pakistan has many ashiq e rasool they gave us blankets and food during dharna they will fix it :hitwall:

Arey nahi sachay ashieen ka siayast sey kiya kaam ye to bus sir tun sey juda karney key loye paida howey hain

sir me to apko hawa ka rukh dekh kar aag lagane ka keh raha hon...
ye horaha hai.. apko koi shakk hai PTI power me anay kay liye inse deal nahi karegi?

He is so stupid you should see his interview where the anchor asks him about basic economy his reply to it was Pakistan has many ashiq e rasool they gave us blankets and food during dharna they will fix it :hitwall:

NO politician will reveal their policy because no one knows what and how to tackle this.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom