What's new

Pakistani corner

Screenshot_20180702-083608.png

Is careem trolling me ir is it part of hash tag saajish :-//
@django @RealNapster @PakSword @Farah Sohail @WAJsal

received_2385734891541082.jpeg

Slump test is used to test quality of fresh concrete. It should be less then 80 mm. In this picture it is 20 cm which translates to 200mm. Which means this concrete is failed.

@Arsalan bhai yeh karnaamay saranjaam day ja rhy hain - - -.

View attachment 484066

Slump test is used to test quality of fresh concrete. It should be less then 80 mm. In this picture it is 20 cm which translates to 200mm. Which means this concrete is failed.

@Arsalan bhai yeh karnaamay saranjaam day ja rhy hain - - -.
Where was the test conduct? Which project is this related to?

@Arsalan

where did you see dick measuring in that animal thread? Karna came up with bombarding the thread with Indian animals and i simply discussed on topic the problems wildlife face in india. Every single post of mine was on topic.

Yes the same discussion in whatever thread
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/cpec-and-its-benefits-to-gilgit-baltistan.447817/page-3#post-10594666

This was the tread. Got it!! :)
Its the same as i mentioned here. Anyway the test results look pretty bad. I mean, there is not conical formation left after the cone was removed and you are getting 200mm also only because the concrete could not have just disappeared!

@Arsalan

where did you see dick measuring in that animal thread? Karna came up with bombarding the thread with Indian animals and i simply discussed on topic the problems wildlife face in india. Every single post of mine was on topic.
Kindly report that in the section reserved for such complaints. Once i am asked by MODs i will surely explain myself. Plus, it was NOT my decision. Only MODs can do that, i just reported the posts that were contributing NOTHING but continuously trying to derail the thread.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom