What's new

Pakistani corner

will do, have already bookmarked it.kudos

Now that looks like a young robert de niro

I was watching Hum tv and ARY film awards today. I was pissed this movie got no award like not even a single. And it is directed by a very young and talented guy on very low budget. He should deserve one award to boost his moral.

Here is it. I broke into tears on few scenes. Why we forget our heros? Mujhe laga tha Jaise main Bhi mujrim hon is hero Ki. Must watch it & share your opnion.
I am very familiar with this chap, having boxed myself for many years, thanks, he was a fine pugilist having won the bronze medal at Olympics at the highest level of amauter boxing.kudos

I am very familiar with this chap, having boxed myself for many years, thanks, he was a fine pugilist having won the bronze medal at Olympics at the highest level of amauter boxing.kudos

I feel ashamed. I did not know him before this movie. -_-

Comments right? :lol: btw it's sabika imam if you want to do some... you know research ;):D
She is nice n lovely, just how I like them.kudos

I feel ashamed. I did not know him before this movie. -_-
Glad he got some recognition with this movie, he was competing in the toughest of all sports where once you enter that ring you are the loneliest person in the world.

Can't help you with that. I'm a terrible bore. :D I hope you enjoyed your weekend?

Stop spreading such lies, you are not a bore!! :P Yes, I did. Nothing special, just with family - but it was a good weekend. Thank you :) About to watch the video

Stop spreading such lies, you are not a bore!! :P Yes, I did. Nothing special, just with family - but it was a good weekend. Thank you :) About to watch the video
You're too kind, Ma'am. Glad you enjoyed it. :)

@Moonlight i am watching shah atm and that Khabar nama was hillarious its soooooooooooo slooooooooooow :lol:

edit dekhh li kya aala movie hai but itni dukhi bhi hai :frown: can't believe all of this happened with him in real life we really don't deserve gems like him :( and as for the movie it was brilliant despite having a tight budget they've done an excellent job hope we will continue to make quality movies like this thanks sis for sharing this movie wid us :tup::cheers:
btw watch this too is interview mein aur film waale main kafi similarities hain :agree:

Last edited:
@Moonlight i am watching shah atm and that Khabar nama was hillarious its soooooooooooo slooooooooooow :lol:

edit dekhh li kya aala movie hai but itni dukhi bhi hai :frown: can't believe all of this happened with him in real life we really don't deserve gems like him :( and as for the movie it was brilliant despite having a tight budget they've done an excellent job hope we will continue to make quality movies like this thanks sis for sharing this movie wid us :tup::cheers:
btw watch this too is interview mein aur film waale main kafi similarities hain :agree:

Yar I cried on few scenes. Remember when he left all of his medals on his uncle's grave and when he was going to sell them. It was kinda emotional movie.
Definitely gonna watch thanks for sharing. And the guy Adnan Sarwar is very young and see he's writer actor director with short budget, gave us a great piece to watch. . He got my utmost respect.

Yar I cried on few scenes. Remember when he left all of his medals on his uncle's grave and when he was going to sell them. It was kinda emotional movie.
Definitely gonna watch thanks for sharing. And the guy Adnan Sarwar is very young and see he's writer actor director with short budget. He got my utmost respect.
Yes he's a very talented guy btw movie ka music kitna aala hai na zabardast music tha

Yes he's a very talented guy btw movie ka music kitna aala hai na zabardast music tha

IKR I was keep saying kitna acha music hai. And musician Bhi Yehi hai. :D
Don't you think this movie deserve at least one award from ARY film award or HUM tv award? Far far better than Bin Roye. -__-

Don't you think this movie deserve at least one award from ARY film award or HUM tv award? Far far better than Bin Roye. -_____-
Bakwasiat ko ziada tawajah milti hai :D ni wese mene bin roye dekhi nhi but suna hai bore thi but yea i agree i think actor ko award zaroor milna chaye

Back
Top Bottom