Pakistani corner

13254474_1819095401710433_3897054294386441125_n.jpg

@django @Moonlight @The Sandman
@Shamain
―――――――――
Good news
13315346_1142235935798877_8068604648258659689_n.jpg

1110852-mahyira-1464250044-434-640x480-1-e1464687048214.jpg

Mahira with her ‘Unstoppable Emerging Talent from Pakistan’ trophy at the Femina Middle East Women Awards

Ramzan preparations in full swing with few days left

Best-Ramadan-Wallpaper-Free-Download-2013.jpg

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan: With few days left in the beginning of Ramzan, Muslims across the country have started their preparations to get maximum blessings during this holy month through fasting, praying and doing charitable work.

The holy month of Ramzan is one of the eagerly awaited months of Islamic calendar and it is full of blessings and mercy showered upon Muslims from Allah Almighty.

Women have started shopping of the grocery items, eatables especially dates, beverages, frozen items and other relevant stuff for the whole month to avoid frequent market visits due to increasing mercury these days.

“I have purchased all the grocery items for the upcoming month of Ramzan in stock so that I can focus on praying and fasting during the month”, said Shazia Hayat, a house wife.

“It is also difficult to go out door during hot weather conditions so it is better to complete Ramzan shopping before the time”, she said.

The shopkeepers are also preparing for setting up stalls carrying snacks like pakoras, samosas, kachori, rolls and other items as these are liked by the people during the Aftari.

“This time the holy month is falling during the peak summer season and fasting duration would be more long so special arrangements would be needed to prevent from heat stroke” said Arsalan, a resident of G-8 sector.

The holy month provides an opportunity to the people to keep fast and pray in routine and abstain from bad habits. The frequent connection with Almighty Allah through praying for five times and fasting becomes a source of contentment, he added.

The month of Ramzan also proves as blessing for the needy as most of the philanthropists and charitable organizations give charity to them.

The concerned authorities are finalising arrangements for setting up “Sasta Bazars” with the starting of the month for the citizens to increase their purchasing capacity.

Not only GOVT but some ppl too
:astagh: It is haram what you're saying bro :astagh:
I dont even get it why people want children wgen i think of kids i thino of all the dreams i have to kill to provide for them the expenses just blow my mind and they want 10 kids :-\\

I dont even get it why people want children wgen i think of kids i thino of all the dreams i have to kill to provide for them the expenses just blow my mind and they want 10 kids :-\\
Aur saari zimedaari Allah pe daal do apni zindagi bhi barbaad aur un becharon ki to puri zindagi barbaad

Back
Top Bottom