What's new

Pakistani corner

12321402_1022918057779461_8276141428233991586_n.jpg

Was just watching this song

and read one of the comments which made me laugh like crazy:

I am afraid that Peoples Party will protest on this song. aaj b Billo Zinda hai
and a guy replied:

+Omer Iqbal im sure he didn't meant bilawal bhutto .... hahahah but nice joke

میرپور آزاد کشمیر میں ن لیگ کی ریلی کے دوران کارکنوں میں تصادم، مکوں اور ڈنڈوں کا آزادانہ استعمال
pic_1464452467.jpg._3

میرپور (اُردو پوائنٹ تازہ ترین اخبار ۔28مئی 2016ء) میرپور آزاد کشمیر میں ن لیگ کی ریلی کے دوران کارکنوں میں تصادم ہوا اور مکوں اور ڈنڈوں کا آزادانہ استعمال کیا گیا ہے۔
(خبر جاری ہے)
تفصیلات کے مطابق آزاد کشمیر میں ہونے والے انتخابات کے سلسلے میں تمام سیاسی جماعتوں کی جانب سے انتخابی مہم زور و شور سے چلائی جا رہی ہیں۔ اس سلسلے میں مسلم لیگ ن کی جانب سے بھی میر پور میں ریلی کا انعقاد کیا گیا۔ تاہم ریلی میں مسلم لیگ ن کے کارکن آپس میں الجھ پڑے۔ کارکنوں نے ایک دوسرے پر لاتوں، مکوں اور ڈنڈوں کا آزادانہ استعمال کیا جس کے باعث متعدد کارکن شدید زخمی ہو گئے۔
@django @EAK @Neutron

She is a 10/10 :D
She loves mushraff not nawaz :p:

Maybe because of her husband? do you know if he's New Yorker?

Chor diya karo koi chance. :mad:

Whatttt? Wow. I don't believe it.
So what do you say? What happened to this ambassador?
I am not sure if her husband is from DC but if i hear him talk i can tell by his accent,Yes people from DC have a messed up accent they mumble alot. DC is the 2nd most expensive state and the 1st most over rated state.

She loves mushraff not nawaz :p:

I am not sure if her husband is from DC but if i hear him talk i can tell by his accent,Yes people from DC have a messed up accent they mumble alot. DC is the 2nd most expensive state and the 1st most over rated state.

Haha maybe that is why she moved to DC

What do you guys think of the idea of sending some top politicans to army boot camp? Just like our cricketers. :D
Parveez Rashid and Daniyal Aziz...... oh I really want to set a meeting for these two liars. :D
Just a week.

@Zibago @The Sandman @django @Maj.Osmani

Best punishment for these liars :D

Hain Na. 2 din Bhi Nahi reh saken ge.

Acha the other day my brother was telling me Mulana Diesel has 24 guards.
What he has given to this nation? Taxpayers Ke paise is Ki protection Ke liye? Ugh' that's annoying.

Hain Na. 2 din Bhi Nahi reh saken ge.

Acha the other day my brother was telling me Mulana Diesel has 24 guards.
What he has given to this nation? Taxpayers Ke paise is Ki protection Ke liye? Ugh' that's annoying.
Hey Maulana diesel se yad aya YT pe search karo Azizi as Mulana fazl ul rehman :D bari akheer parody krta hai Sohail ahmad uski :rofl:

Hey Maulana diesel se yad aya YT pe search karo Azizi as Mulana fazl ul rehman :D bari akheer parody krta hai Sohail ahmad uski :rofl:

Yeah I have seen few. His get up is so good. And my baba was telling me Ch. Shujat asked Azizi to stop parodying him.:D

What do you guys think of the idea of sending some top politicans to army boot camp? Just like our cricketers. :D
Parveez Rashid and Daniyal Aziz...... oh I really want to set a meeting for these two liars. :D
Just a week.

@Zibago @The Sandman @django @Maj.Osmani
Our political setup itself corrupt they will serve no good, change your system to presidential not one but 5 like Swiss and one from serving Army Chief, One Chief justice, One opposition leader and rest two from elected party (head of Presidents from winning party).

Our political setup itself corrupt they will serve no good, change your system to presidential not one but 5 like Swiss and one from serving Army Chief, One Chief justice, One opposition leader and rest two from elected party (head of Presidents from winning party).

Sr. Jamhoriyat ko khatra hain aap aisi baatien Nahi Karen. (Just kidding)

Who is gonna change the setup? People who are part of this system? Our judiciary system failed to serve the justice. Police and it's corruption is not hidden to anyone. There's no even any law about the term limit for presidency. They are there to loot us for lifetime. And when they die, their kids rule us and bankrupt us. I don't know why our people don't wake up & understand their rights. Change in Pakistan is just a dream without change in our mindsets...........without awareness and education.

Sr. Jamhoriyat ko khatra hain aap aisi baatien Nahi Karen. (Just kidding)

Who is gonna change the setup? People who are part of this system? Our judiciary system failed to serve the justice. Police and it's corruption is not hidden to anyone. There's no even any law about the term limit for presidency. They are there to loot us for lifetime. And when they die, their kids rule us and bankrupt us. I don't know why our people don't wake up & understand their rights. Change in Pakistan is just a dream without change in our mindsets...........without awareness and education.
Every one in Pakistan even most of the politicians want change but they have to be a part of corrupt system for survival, Big fishes like Zardari, Nawaz plus bureaucracy doesn’t want to change it. Same applies to ex service men when they joins them and became a part of that corrupt system there are only few exceptions rest all the leaders are corrupt only a revolution can brings the change.
There was only one hope I.K but he is no better than Col. Qadafi if he comes in power Pakistan will turns into Libya a short term success and eventually total collapse.

Back
Top Bottom