What's new

Pakistani corner

I was in D.C and met ayesha there,Heard shes married now:o:

I missed you sister. I thought you're already enjoying summer break. You know her full name? Haha that was surprising for you?
Btw, best wishes to her.

I missed you sister. I thought you're already enjoying summer break. You know her full name? Haha that was surprising for you?
Btw, best wishes to her.
Aww I missed you too, I think her last name is jilani, She's the host of the show kahani pakistani.

میرپور آزاد کشمیر میں ن لیگ کی ریلی کے دوران کارکنوں میں تصادم، مکوں اور ڈنڈوں کا آزادانہ استعمال
pic_1464452467.jpg._3

میرپور (اُردو پوائنٹ تازہ ترین اخبار ۔28مئی 2016ء) میرپور آزاد کشمیر میں ن لیگ کی ریلی کے دوران کارکنوں میں تصادم ہوا اور مکوں اور ڈنڈوں کا آزادانہ استعمال کیا گیا ہے۔
(خبر جاری ہے)
تفصیلات کے مطابق آزاد کشمیر میں ہونے والے انتخابات کے سلسلے میں تمام سیاسی جماعتوں کی جانب سے انتخابی مہم زور و شور سے چلائی جا رہی ہیں۔ اس سلسلے میں مسلم لیگ ن کی جانب سے بھی میر پور میں ریلی کا انعقاد کیا گیا۔ تاہم ریلی میں مسلم لیگ ن کے کارکن آپس میں الجھ پڑے۔ کارکنوں نے ایک دوسرے پر لاتوں، مکوں اور ڈنڈوں کا آزادانہ استعمال کیا جس کے باعث متعدد کارکن شدید زخمی ہو گئے۔
@django @EAK @Neutron

I was in D.C and met ayesha there,Heard shes married now:o:
She is a 10/10 :D

#US Ambassador met #Pakistan Chief of Army Staff yesterday for about 45 minutes. Don't know what transpired between the two but the Ambassador landed up in a local hospital in Islamabad. They say he was suffering from hypertension, mental stress, was given a detailed cardiac check up with advice to take it easy, no stress and lots of rest. Our Chief has a very negative impact on people's health. Look at Altaf Hussain, Zardari, Nawaz and now the American Ambassador. We should arrange a meeting for Maulana Fazal ur Rehman also.

- (Anonymous)

I just love this man. :smitten:

This is needed nai? @django @The Sandman @Zibago
Perhaps they poisioned the good ambassador lo, thier was an allegation made by some US journalists that the head of the cia station in islamabad was poisoned by ISI after the bin laden incident.

میرپور آزاد کشمیر میں ن لیگ کی ریلی کے دوران کارکنوں میں تصادم، مکوں اور ڈنڈوں کا آزادانہ استعمال
pic_1464452467.jpg._3

میرپور (اُردو پوائنٹ تازہ ترین اخبار ۔28مئی 2016ء) میرپور آزاد کشمیر میں ن لیگ کی ریلی کے دوران کارکنوں میں تصادم ہوا اور مکوں اور ڈنڈوں کا آزادانہ استعمال کیا گیا ہے۔
(خبر جاری ہے)
تفصیلات کے مطابق آزاد کشمیر میں ہونے والے انتخابات کے سلسلے میں تمام سیاسی جماعتوں کی جانب سے انتخابی مہم زور و شور سے چلائی جا رہی ہیں۔ اس سلسلے میں مسلم لیگ ن کی جانب سے بھی میر پور میں ریلی کا انعقاد کیا گیا۔ تاہم ریلی میں مسلم لیگ ن کے کارکن آپس میں الجھ پڑے۔ کارکنوں نے ایک دوسرے پر لاتوں، مکوں اور ڈنڈوں کا آزادانہ استعمال کیا جس کے باعث متعدد کارکن شدید زخمی ہو گئے۔
@django @EAK @Neutron

They need to bloody grow up.

Yes she is,She relocated to D.C i wonder why?

Maybe because of her husband? do you know if he's New Yorker?

Chor diya karo koi chance. :mad:

Perhaps they poisioned the good ambassador lo, thier was an allegation made by some US journalists that the head of the cia station in islamabad was poisoned by ISI after the bin laden incident

Whatttt? Wow. I don't believe it.
So what do you say? What happened to this ambassador?

Maybe because of her husband? do you know if he's New Yorker?

Chor diya karo koi chance. :mad:

Whatttt? Wow. I don't believe it.
So what do you say? What happened to this ambassador?
I read about the CIA station chief in a dawn article if memory serves me correct and in regards to the Ambassador I guess he must have ate a heavy curry lol.

pic_1464452467.jpg._3

(خبر جاری ہے)
@django @EAK @Neutron

Whose a 10/10 . Plz INFORM

She is New Yorker and host a show and is ms Pakistan. Anything else? :D oh recently got married. Lol
who, who .....who

Back
Top Bottom