What's new

Pakistani corner

View attachment 300398

HAHA Yahan warish shah Kia likhe ga. :D

@Zibago @The Sandman @The Eagle @django dj babu aap Ke comments must Chiye. ;p
And @Shamain hum Tahir shah ko roo Rahi Thi. :p
:hitwall:
@Zibago @WAJsal @Mr.Meap @Moonlight @wxyz

Ok children talk to me....I wanna watch some interesting Pakistani drama here are the few I have watched just to give you a jist of my taste (in no particular order just how I recall them) :

• Zindagi Gulzar Hai - Chillax drama + Fawad and my fav actresss!!! Sanam Saeed :woot: Loved the OST
  • Mera Naseeb,- 1 of my first self chosen drama (others were whatever was on tv or mom or aunty watching) where I loved Sanam Saeed...and gotta love Miss gorgeous Syra Yousuf!! :woot: OST was also nice
  • Mere Merhbaan - Awesome OST, loved the cast and nice flow
  • Aun Zara - Hip hop OST ;) I laughed too much in this one..Love the cast! Actor is like guy from Twilight ...you love him at first sight then later have 2nd thoughts lolzz !!! Actress is adorable
  • Shanakt - Awesome storyline! At least for me :whistle: Awesome OST
  • Dil-e-Muztar - Awesome OST and loved the women empowerment and actress is cute....Actor is dashing :woot:
  • Humsafar - kinda slow but everyone liked it so it can be toleratable + Romantic Fawad....enough said ..Nice OST
  • Rehaai- Fell in love with the story though many a times was crying like crazy..Awesome OST
  • Meri Zaat -e- Zarra Benishan - tears...love the OST...awesome storyline :cray:
  • Aik Nayee Cinderella - Nice plot twist ;) - Faizan Khawaja is also cute :ashamed:
  • Singhaar - weirdish drama but 2 good actress!
  • Mehndi - very family oriented...slow and too many tensions in 1 family :unsure: Loved the OST back then
  • Vasl - more woman power ...
  • Chup Raho - incredibly freaky- villain actually freaked me out!
  • Double sawari (short movie/ telefilm I think or was it 2 episode funny drama) watched it twice laughed my head off...very chillax drama ;)
  • Numm - weird twisted feudalism....overacting by Kanza Wayne but awesome OST!!
  • Noor Bano -Awfully slow and suspense ridden! Awesome OST!
  • Dil, Diya, Dehleez - Nice OST weirdish storyline ...Just a little too lengthy this was the first time I saw Faizan Khawaja :ashamed:
You should watch Bashar momin & mera yar mila de

U WOT?:woot: that was my fav drama and faisal's acting was awessssssome in that it was that fazool actress ushna:hitwall: jisne drama kharab kia :pissed:

Another overrated drama like Mann Mayal. You know jab team ko Pata h drama awine Sa hai Bari promotion karte. Mann Mayal, Tum Kon Piya, and BM are big examples. :D

Watch Dillagi

Another overrated drama like Mann Mayal. You know jab team ko Pata h drama awine Sa hai Bari promotion karte. Mann Mayal, Tum Kon Piya, and BM are big examples. :D

Watch Dillagi
Can't say about others but BM is one of the best dramas :P
here watch the scene from @22:00 no one else could've pulled it off the way faisal did

Last edited:
Le Mujhe laga koi pareshani wali Baat Yahan to khushiyan manae ja Rahi. ;p

So aaj Sahy weather "barsaat Ke Mausam main" ;p have fun.
Tnsn kis baat ki itne mahino baad to baarish hoti hai:smitten:lekin yahan pr roads talaab bn gyi thiin aj :lol:

Back
Top Bottom