What's new

Pakistani corner

Thark bohat kutti cheez hay molvi ko bhe nahe chorti :D

Some parts of the Moulvi anatomy obviously get more blood flow than others, that is all. Most of their Islam lives below the naaf, and very little rises above it. :D

Some parts of the Moulvi anatomy obviously get more blood flow than others, that is all. Most of their Islam lives below the naaf, and very little rises above it. :D
Ok now Tarikk Jameels khutbas about mubashirat are running in my mind

Question; how do you think i look in this outfit
Screenshot from 2016-04-15 12:42:04.png

Answer
Screenshot from 2016-04-15 12:42:11.png

haha
@Syed.Ali.Haider @django @Moonlight @Spring Onion @EAK @Umair Nawaz @PaklovesTurkiye @Musafir117 @Shamain @unleashed @The Sandman @The Eagle @Khafee

You know what I feel? Listening to Tahir Shah is less way less torturing than listening to Parvez Rashid. I swear I can't handle this guy and his lies. He wants to cover all the sins of that corrupt PML(N's family with going to any level. It literally gets on my nerves. Doesn't he think he has to face Allah one day? Many will say don't bring Islam in here. Ok I don't.............but regardless your faith, your first lesson is to be honest and don't lie. This man is putting all of us Pakistanis on trial to make Nawaz pious man on the earth. In which book of politics, it says, "defend your lord no matter what."

Also, I think these media houses are not just running after the TRP. But have no sense of conducting a show. Another thing I find very anti-Pakistan is calling all these guests on talk show and hearing their rubbish talk and lies. We even know their are gonna say nothing but some lies. All they do is defend their parties. Why they call them on their shows? They're many other serious matter need the attention and all these media channels are giving zero attention. Who is doing the job with some responsibilities?

Your views on??

Few things Apa, I must say.

First of all who knows this guy until & unless PMLn came into power once again and it is clear to see that he was nothing before but just someone like Manager for the Sharif's business appointed somewhere in his one of the offices but was not a leader at all.

This guy alongwith others, is a prominent dagga and nothing more than that, even don't know how to speak on national matters as he get it as like his drawing room issues while threatening his competitors.

As we look at the top cabinet of NS government, we will find most of them as relatives but no leader at all that proves the PMLn intention to be in power.

What more the negligence would be of a leader/PM that during his tenure never built a hospital that elite wouldn't have to go abroad for treatment, i mean seriously and we all are also incompetent that still vote such people.

None of leaders from PMLn showed such serious concern when there was an officer of enemy was captured and arrested red handed and caught in action that he confessed. 2 days back i was watching the NS's press talk at London outside his residence, that all the chit chat was about we are doing this, that will happen, we done that and bla bla bla but as one only one daring journalist asked about R&AW officer arrest and the answer was like "Yes I heard about a soldier is arrested and both countries should avoid such acts and peace should be talked" and the end of press conference. Well, a person speaking about his kingdom for more than 30 minutes, suddenly shuts the conference just because the real questioned was asked and I am sure that I wasn't the one watching and observing the same but what we will do while electing someone next time?? and the answer would be like the same guys, pity isn't it. In the last of that press conference of our King, I was almost like to break the TV or remote or anything even I shouted for a while that my family asked to change the channel and I said, would the reality be changed then if I tune another channel or turn it off, indeed no until & unless we do not realize and stop electing such traitors.

In past, through different news, we have been told that enemy wants to torn apart Pakistan and I have been like there will be war, battle, killings and bombs etc but NO, there will be traitors as our leader and we will divide into many groups based on language & class as well as Sects and the purpose of enemy is served accordingly like look at us right now that we do not even elect a patriot and real Pakistani.

We rightly deserve these kings, wazir and their chamchas because that what we wish and strive for. Alas, the days will be changed and our next generation may live in peace and independent.

ALLAH pak reham farmaye. Aameen

View attachment 300398

HAHA Yahan warish shah Kia likhe ga. :D

@Zibago @The Sandman @The Eagle @django dj babu aap Ke comments must Chiye. ;p
And @Shamain hum Tahir shah ko roo Rahi Thi. :p

What on earth.......nothing else to say.

Your views on??
Pervaiz Rasheed is like a parasite, a vermin. He gets on your nerves. It seems like the sole purpose of his existence is to be ready to counter IK all the time. He will do a press conference within 5 minutes and answer IK. I don't think there is anyone who likes this idiot.
As bad as he is Daniyal Aziz is a level above, that guy is one arrogant schmuck who changes his views with the direction of the wind.
Correct. I change the channel when i see the faces of these idiots, there is no sanity with these people.
How long does it take to become a Senior Member?
There's so much better discussion in Senior Member threads :cry:.
And I'm just like:
b9694f17995cb6abd3dc0395fa94414e.jpg
2500 posts, i guess. Much better discussions elsewhere:enjoy:, better quality, better members. You need to post more when you can. Share your knowledge... @WebMaster , can you give the lady senior tag?
Halal!

Back
Top Bottom