What's new

Pakistani corner

@Zibago @WAJsal @Mr.Meap @Moonlight @wxyz

Ok children talk to me....I wanna watch some interesting Pakistani drama here are the few I have watched just to give you a jist of my taste (in no particular order just how I recall them) :

• Zindagi Gulzar Hai - Chillax drama + Fawad and my fav actresss!!! Sanam Saeed :woot: Loved the OST
  • Mera Naseeb,- 1 of my first self chosen drama (others were whatever was on tv or mom or aunty watching) where I loved Sanam Saeed...and gotta love Miss gorgeous Syra Yousuf!! :woot: OST was also nice
  • Mere Merhbaan - Awesome OST, loved the cast and nice flow
  • Aun Zara - Hip hop OST ;) I laughed too much in this one..Love the cast! Actor is like guy from Twilight ...you love him at first sight then later have 2nd thoughts lolzz !!! Actress is adorable
  • Shanakt - Awesome storyline! At least for me :whistle: Awesome OST
  • Dil-e-Muztar - Awesome OST and loved the women empowerment and actress is cute....Actor is dashing :woot:
  • Humsafar - kinda slow but everyone liked it so it can be toleratable + Romantic Fawad....enough said ..Nice OST
  • Rehaai- Fell in love with the story though many a times was crying like crazy..Awesome OST
  • Meri Zaat -e- Zarra Benishan - tears...love the OST...awesome storyline :cray:
  • Aik Nayee Cinderella - Nice plot twist ;) - Faizan Khawaja is also cute :ashamed:
  • Singhaar - weirdish drama but 2 good actress!
  • Mehndi - very family oriented...slow and too many tensions in 1 family :unsure: Loved the OST back then
  • Vasl - more woman power ...
  • Chup Raho - incredibly freaky- villain actually freaked me out!
  • Double sawari (short movie/ telefilm I think or was it 2 episode funny drama) watched it twice laughed my head off...very chillax drama ;)
  • Numm - weird twisted feudalism....overacting by Kanza Wayne but awesome OST!!
  • Noor Bano -Awfully slow and suspense ridden! Awesome OST!
  • Dil, Diya, Dehleez - Nice OST weirdish storyline ...Just a little too lengthy this was the first time I saw Faizan Khawaja :ashamed:
Huh?.:blink:
I don't know anything about Pakistani dramas.:unsure:
But do watch Narcos, a drama where you will like the antagonist more than the protagonists.

Stalk bhi Kia h? Oh god. :o

Nephew.
mashallah bohot pyara ha. There are two things i like related to u. 1 is yr nephew and other is yr current avatar.:rofl:

Huh?.:blink:
I don't know anything about Pakistani dramas.:unsure:
But do watch Narcos, a drama where you will like the antagonist more than the protagonists.
lol are u really pakistani girl who lives in pakistan too?:blink:

mashallah bohot pyara ha. There are two things i like related to u. 1 is yr nephew and other is yr current avatar.:rofl:

lol are u really pakistani girl who lives in pakistan too?:blink:
I lived a lot of years abroad. But currently I'm in Pakistan. And it's 6 in the morning. And I'm going to sleep.
Goodnight.

You do know posting in members club does not add to your post count

Are you interested in the serials or the sound tracks?
That's okay. I still like it here.

@Zibago @WAJsal @Mr.Meap @Moonlight @wxyz

Ok children talk to me....I wanna watch some interesting Pakistani drama here are the few I have watched just to give you a jist of my taste (in no particular order just how I recall them) :

• Zindagi Gulzar Hai - Chillax drama + Fawad and my fav actresss!!! Sanam Saeed :woot: Loved the OST
  • Mera Naseeb,- 1 of my first self chosen drama (others were whatever was on tv or mom or aunty watching) where I loved Sanam Saeed...and gotta love Miss gorgeous Syra Yousuf!! :woot: OST was also nice
  • Mere Merhbaan - Awesome OST, loved the cast and nice flow
  • Aun Zara - Hip hop OST ;) I laughed too much in this one..Love the cast! Actor is like guy from Twilight ...you love him at first sight then later have 2nd thoughts lolzz !!! Actress is adorable
  • Shanakt - Awesome storyline! At least for me :whistle: Awesome OST
  • Dil-e-Muztar - Awesome OST and loved the women empowerment and actress is cute....Actor is dashing :woot:
  • Humsafar - kinda slow but everyone liked it so it can be toleratable + Romantic Fawad....enough said ..Nice OST
  • Rehaai- Fell in love with the story though many a times was crying like crazy..Awesome OST
  • Meri Zaat -e- Zarra Benishan - tears...love the OST...awesome storyline :cray:
  • Aik Nayee Cinderella - Nice plot twist ;) - Faizan Khawaja is also cute :ashamed:
  • Singhaar - weirdish drama but 2 good actress!
  • Mehndi - very family oriented...slow and too many tensions in 1 family :unsure: Loved the OST back then
  • Vasl - more woman power ...
  • Chup Raho - incredibly freaky- villain actually freaked me out!
  • Double sawari (short movie/ telefilm I think or was it 2 episode funny drama) watched it twice laughed my head off...very chillax drama ;)
  • Numm - weird twisted feudalism....overacting by Kanza Wayne but awesome OST!!
  • Noor Bano -Awfully slow and suspense ridden! Awesome OST!
  • Dil, Diya, Dehleez - Nice OST weirdish storyline ...Just a little too lengthy this was the first time I saw Faizan Khawaja :ashamed:
You forgot Mein Abdul Qadir Hoan,Mera Saeen,Madawa,Ye mera dewana pan hay,Bus tum ho kay chup,Neelum kinnarey,Akbari Asghari,Daastan :D

The poor little thing, completely enamoured yet needs to grow up a bit lol

He seems 15 something. Right? I don't know where the hell innocency in kids go. Not too long ago, but seriously I started my teenage in city like New York. But had no idea or clue about what this dude is talking about. :/
All it was about homework and making moments memorable and haunting moments with friends and best friend.

He seems 15 something. Right? I don't know where the hell innocency in kids go. Not too long ago, but seriously I started my teenage in city like New York. But had no idea or clue about what this dude is talking about. :/
All it was about homework and making moments memorable and haunting moments with friends and best friend.
All I say is send him to boot camp, he will enter a weak sensitive boy and leave as a man

Back
Top Bottom