What's new

Pakistani corner

――――――――――
To all AJK,ites
Do you think baboon league and their new chamcha Muslim Conf can form gov in next election?
Noon will again play the biradri lines and our stupid awaam will again vote over birasri lines
@terry5 @waz @EAK @django @Shamain @krash @Jonah Arthur

Peak of lotacracy
وزیر صنعت حکومت آزاد کشمیر اکبر ابراہیم وزارت سے مستعفی ، آئندہ ن لیگ کے پلیٹ فارم سے الیکشن میں حصہ لیں گے

Yes, sadly.

Awww come on :cry:

I was thinking the same. You read the title and go to give your comments and see its in senior section nothing hurts the most on the forum than this.

Well nothing new here. Its been going on since forever and will be going on for the forseeable future under these present circumstances.So y even bother listening to them???
Its been almost a year since i stopped watching news and TV altogather. Y take unnecessary headache and get depressed for something u know u have no control over whatso ever.

My Maa watches and when I am with her I have no other option. ;p

I was thinking the same. You read the title and go to give your comments and see its in senior section nothing hurts the most on the forum than this.

My Maa watches and when I am with her I have no other option. ;p
Just today, some of the most prodigiously set scenarios for a debate were right there, perfectly; in two threads, and they both were for Senior Members.....

image.jpeg

HAHA Yahan warish shah Kia likhe ga. :D

@Zibago @The Sandman @The Eagle @django dj babu aap Ke comments must Chiye. ;p
And @Shamain hum Tahir shah ko roo Rahi Thi. :p

@Zibago @WAJsal @Mr.Meap @Moonlight @wxyz

Ok children talk to me....I wanna watch some interesting Pakistani drama here are the few I have watched just to give you a jist of my taste (in no particular order just how I recall them) :

• Zindagi Gulzar Hai - Chillax drama + Fawad and my fav actresss!!! Sanam Saeed :woot: Loved the OST
  • Mera Naseeb,- 1 of my first self chosen drama (others were whatever was on tv or mom or aunty watching) where I loved Sanam Saeed...and gotta love Miss gorgeous Syra Yousuf!! :woot: OST was also nice
  • Mere Merhbaan - Awesome OST, loved the cast and nice flow
  • Aun Zara - Hip hop OST ;) I laughed too much in this one..Love the cast! Actor is like guy from Twilight ...you love him at first sight then later have 2nd thoughts lolzz !!! Actress is adorable
  • Shanakt - Awesome storyline! At least for me :whistle: Awesome OST
  • Dil-e-Muztar - Awesome OST and loved the women empowerment and actress is cute....Actor is dashing :woot:
  • Humsafar - kinda slow but everyone liked it so it can be toleratable + Romantic Fawad....enough said ..Nice OST
  • Rehaai- Fell in love with the story though many a times was crying like crazy..Awesome OST
  • Meri Zaat -e- Zarra Benishan - tears...love the OST...awesome storyline :cray:
  • Aik Nayee Cinderella - Nice plot twist ;) - Faizan Khawaja is also cute :ashamed:
  • Singhaar - weirdish drama but 2 good actress!
  • Mehndi - very family oriented...slow and too many tensions in 1 family :unsure: Loved the OST back then
  • Vasl - more woman power ...
  • Chup Raho - incredibly freaky- villain actually freaked me out!
  • Double sawari (short movie/ telefilm I think or was it 2 episode funny drama) watched it twice laughed my head off...very chillax drama ;)
  • Numm - weird twisted feudalism....overacting by Kanza Wayne but awesome OST!!
  • Noor Bano -Awfully slow and suspense ridden! Awesome OST!
  • Dil, Diya, Dehleez - Nice OST weirdish storyline ...Just a little too lengthy this was the first time I saw Faizan Khawaja :ashamed:

Ok children talk to me....I wanna watch some interesting Pakistani drama here are the few I have watched just to give you a jist of my taste (in no particular order just how I recall them) :

• Zindagi Gulzar Hai - Chillax drama + Fawad and my fav actresss!!! Sanam Saeed :woot: Loved the OST
  • Mera Naseeb,- 1 of my first self chosen drama (others were whatever was on tv or mom or aunty watching) where I loved Sanam Saeed...and gotta love Miss gorgeous Syra Yousuf!! :woot: OST was also nice
  • Aun Zara - Hip hop OST ;) I laughed too much in this one..Love the cast! Actor is like guy from Twilight ...you love him at first sight then later have 2nd thoughts lolzz !!! Actress is adorable
  • Dil-e-Muztar - Awesome OST and loved the women empowerment and actress is cute....Actor is dashing :woot:
  • Humsafar - kinda slow but everyone liked it so it can be toleratable + Romantic Fawad....enough said ..Nice OST
  • Rehaai- Fell in love with the story though many a times was crying like crazy..Awesome OST
  • Meri Zaat -e- Zarra Benishan - tears...love the OST...awesome storyline :cray:
  • Aik Nayee Cinderella - Nice plot twist ;) - Faizan Khawaja is also cute :ashamed:
  • Mehndi - very family oriented...slow and too many tensions in 1 family :unsure: Loved the OST back then
  • Double sawari (short movie/ telefilm I think or was it 2 episode funny drama) watched it twice laughed my head off...very chillax drama ;)
  • Dil, Diya, Dehleez - Nice OST weirdish storyline ...Just a little too lengthy this was the first time I saw Faizan Khawaja :ashamed:

You tagged the right person here. :p

Pyare Afzal and Main Abdul Qadir hon on the top of the list to must watch.

- Digest writer
- Mere Dard Ko Jo Zuban Milay
- Guzarish
- Durr e Shewar
- Bunty I love you
- Ek Tamana La Hasil Si

Numm - weird twisted feudalism....overacting by Kanza Wayne but awesome OST!!

A very unique story line and yes ost was just perfect.

Just today, some of the most prodigiously set scenarios for a debate were right there, perfectly; in two threads, and they both were for Senior Members.....
You do know posting in members club does not add to your post count

@Zibago @WAJsal @Mr.Meap @Moonlight @wxyz

• Dil, Diya, Dehleez - Nice OST weirdish storyline ...Just a little too lengthy this was t
Are you interested in the serials or the sound tracks?

Pakistani drama yaar :pop: though I listen to sound track more often coz drama takes time :ashamed:
The only sound track I can identify is from the Pakistani TV serial Band Gali. They used the track from the movie Chariots of fire

Back
Top Bottom