What's new

Pakistani corner

Umari bahi Hai k nae?
i hate Jamaat e islami. Im a bit too liberal for their standards. the problem in our AJK is lack of quality education thats why u see this happening. Our people r vulnerable to these type of organizations because of lack of awareness which comes because of lack of quality educational standards.

i hate Jamaat e islami. Im a bit too liberal for their standards. the problem in our AJK is lack of quality education thats why u see this happening. Our people r vulnerable to these type of organizations because of lack of awareness which comes because of lack of quality educational standards.
Agreed. But your fellow neighbors from Chirala and neela butt have very different opinion.
My some friends from above mentioned areas belong to very educational backgrounds but still the are hard liner Islamists and followers of Jamat Islami.

Agreed. But your fellow neighbors from Chirala and neela butt have very different opinion.
My some friends from above mentioned areas belong to very educational backgrounds but still the are hard liner Islamists and followers of Jamat Islami.
:rofl: yar chor tujhe b pta ha or mujhe b pta ha unka actual educational standard.

Yaar the US could not give 2 hoots for the rohinga situation, as for the chinese they do not like to interfere in the internal affairs of other nations, the sad truth is we can do zilch to the burmese. Once again their is no way we can integrate these folks, we can not even educate our own kids let alone these rohingas, just discourage them from coming here and the ones that are residing here, make life so hard that they wish to move to India or bangla, the same should go for bangla illegals.kudos
You are not getting my point. Say if we had taken the situation seriously, we had the Chinese with us. The Chinese are investing in our country, they would oppose a ban on Masood Ahmed for us. We can easily get the Chinese to raise this situation, the rest would have just followed up and this situation would never have escalated. The problem is we are not competent enough.
Secondly, my point being government have a plan regarding all these refugees.

I am a pti supporter but i dont like Barrister am i the only one?
@EAK @django

haha No i suppose many hates him & thats how politics works in Pak..& to be honest he is the main player in the arena right now .. + guy gets a lot off support in mirpur..

haha No i suppose many hates him & thats how politics works in Pak..& to be honest he is the main player in the arena right now .. + guy gets a lot off support in mirpur..
Pata hay but he is a sectarian turd who uses ASWJ for election support

:rofl: yar chor tujhe b pta ha or mujhe b pta ha unka actual educational standard.
Non serious log jatey hain AJKLA mein phir ham he rotain hain sarkoan ka haal daikh kar

You are not getting my point. Say if we had taken the situation seriously, we had the Chinese with us. The Chinese are investing in our country, they would oppose a ban on Masood Ahmed for us. We can easily get the Chinese to raise this situation, the rest would have just followed up and this situation would never have escalated. The problem is we are not competent enough.
Secondly, my point being government have a plan regarding all these refugees.
But yaar I am getting what you are saying though I believe the Chinese who are on good terms with the Burmese unlike in India case, would never follow the line. they just do not interfere in internal affairs, certainly overtly ,they make a point of this. You are right we are not competent in dealing with refugees, not with the afgans and not with these rohing,bangla and somalis even.

But yaar I am getting what you are saying though I believe the Chinese who are on good terms with the Burmese unlike in India case, would never follow the line. they just do not interfere in internal affairs, certainly overtly ,they make a point of this. You are right we are not competent in dealing with refugees, not with the afgans and not with these rohing,bangla and somalis even.
You are underestimating us. The Chinese would have supported our stance and we could raise the situation in front of the world media. Raise it in UN. The Americans would support us too. We could have easily put enough pressure on Burma. As the situation did not concern us, we didn't do much about it.

You are underestimating us. The Chinese would have supported our stance and we could raise the situation in front of the world media. Raise it in UN. The Americans would support us too. We could have easily put enough pressure on Burma. As the situation did not concern us, we didn't do much about it.
No I am not underestimating our ties to China, but China would never do this as Burma is an ally to them aswell, they would tell us politely behind the scenes a very clear NO, the solution for the rohinga is to get OIC (though i doubt they have the clout) to persuade the banglas, ethnic kinsmen of the rohinga to take them in with aid from OIC and UN. me personally would like to move them onto europe, let the europeans deal with them as their colonialism around the world has caused most of the third world problems.kudos

No I am not underestimating our ties to China, but China would never do this as Burma is an ally to them aswell, they would tell us politely behind the scenes a very clear NO, the solution for the rohinga is to get OIC (though i doubt they have the clout) to persuade the banglas, ethnic kinsmen of the rohinga to take them in with aid from OIC and UN. me personally would like to move them onto europe, let the europeans deal with them as their colonialism around the world has caused most of the third world problems.kudos
I reckon the situation was never raised. Proper attention was never given. No one gives a crap. Anything similar happening in an Islamic country with the minorities and you will see a different situation.

I reckon the situation was never raised. Proper attention was never given. No one gives a crap.
I agree ,the issue was most probably never raised with the Chinese, our diplomats are shrewd enough to know that it would have been to no avail and franky speaking nobody gives a crap about Banglas or Rohingas in Pak, that is the honest truth as you rightly pointed out.kudos

Back
Top Bottom