What's new

Pakistani corner

@WAJsal

It is off topic but i have to ask since the forum got attacked and data lost, it also affected the positive ratings. I got one about a weeks ago, now its not showing. Since i only had 1 before, it kinda felt :frown:

I lost 2 positive ratings so I feel it. :p

1176191_379637428832230_1306927467_n.jpg

And officers were murdered because of her. I hate this lady. What happened to her? Nothing. This is our justice system. Pity!

Jam pe Jam chale ga Saqi :D

55%? Such a baby. Lol

Is this true saw some posts on FB too a lot of ppl have confirmed about this BRIDE ghost :fie:
@Zibago @Moonlight @django @persona_non_grata and u both are from karachi if i am not wrong @The Eagle @PaklovesTurkiye
Haunted Pakistan - Ghost Hunting in Pakistan: Story of the Beautiful Bride at Karsaz

This made me laugh. I want to watch the video if there's any. They must be like "atay jatay khoobsuart awara sarkon pe" :D

――――――――――
To all AJK,ites
Do you think baboon league and their new chamcha Muslim Conf can form gov in next election?
Noon will again play the biradri lines and our stupid awaam will again vote over birasri lines
@terry5 @waz @EAK @django @Shamain @krash @Jonah Arthur

Peak of lotacracy
وزیر صنعت حکومت آزاد کشمیر اکبر ابراہیم وزارت سے مستعفی ، آئندہ ن لیگ کے پلیٹ فارم سے الیکشن میں حصہ لیں گے

Unfortunately our area's still follow biradri thing.. and thats how the local politics works there..but with barrister on PTI side.. IMO results will see a considerable change this time

LOL man this is Gold..soo true..:sarcastic:

Yaar I admire your idealism, however my dear chap we can not supply our own countrymen with jobs how can we possibly supply these folks, I think we need to have serious talks with the UN/OIC and see a way out of this mess, I am not necessarily advocating we throw them into the sea, but if we improve their conditions then surely more will come and I believe you and I both do not want that.kudos
Our primary problems is that we can't do anything. We have got the Chinese with us on every matter, we can get the Americans to listen to us. We can easily put enough international pressure on Mynamar to not create this problem in the first place. We are too incompetent. Coming back, now that we do have these refugees, might as well look to develop them along with the rest of the country. They live in a very poor condition, some basic help from the government is too much.

@Neutron , with JIT on the RAW connection and the developments to follow. I am pretty sure MQM will be banned within coming months, that is if we don't have another NRO. Anyone denying this needs a serious checkup, what proof do you need? your leaders confessing isn't enough. Don't bother, i can't wait for the events to follow.

I am comparing jamat with pTI bro.
I dont know about other regions but this is current situation in poonch and bagh districts.
Jamat candidates in bagh and Rawalkot are very strong.
Well Bagh is a pretty conservative area, I should imagine jamat doing well.

Our primary problems is that we can't do anything. We have got the Chinese with us on every matter, we can get the Americans to listen to us. We can easily put enough international pressure on Mynamar to not create this problem in the first place. We are too incompetent. Coming back, now that we do have these refugees, might as well look to develop them along with the rest of the country. They live in a very poor condition, some basic help from the government is too much.

@Neutron , with JIT on the RAW connection and the developments to follow. I am pretty sure MQM will be banned within coming months, that is if we don't have another NRO. Anyone denying this needs a serious checkup, what proof do you need? your leaders confessing isn't enough. Don't bother, i can't wait for the events to follow.

Yah....I hope things are moving in right direction. There is enough credible evidence against MQM and RAW. Need to approach international court of justice against RAW move resolution against india in UN security counsel for involvement in terrorism against Pakistan

Yaar the US could not give 2 hoots for the rohinga situation, as for the chinese they do not like to interfere in the internal affairs of other nations, the sad truth is we can do zilch to the burmese. Once again their is no way we can integrate these folks, we can not even educate our own kids let alone these rohingas, just discourage them from coming here and the ones that are residing here, make life so hard that they wish to move to India or bangla, the same should go for bangla illegals.kudos

Unfortunately our area's still follow biradri thing.. and thats how the local politics works there..but with barrister on PTI side.. IMO results will see a considerable change this time
perfectly put

@Hyperion I am sorry, this is a bit too much. It's unfair for me to "harass" you this much even if it is in a joking manner :) ok backing off....completely! :)

Hosh k nakhun hi to lei rahe hein :)
PTI kis ideology k basis par AJK k election mein hissa lei rahi hei? Inka AJK ki azaadi mein kiya kirdar tha? Even PTI ka founder AJKorJk national hi nae hai aur is region ki ABC se bhi waqif nae hai.

Muslim conference aur JKPP is lie favourite hein kionke inke Qaideen front line soldiers thay sardar Ibrahim Khan and Qayyum khan Abbasi. Is liye jo lag sadion se inko vote deite aa rahe hain aur abb bhi deinge.

Jamate ISlami is liye favourite hei kionke yeh purisrar bandon ko control karti hai aur pro Pakistani hei.

Boat se loag like JKLf and JKSLF etc ne election ka boycott kia hua hei for different reasons.

So there is no PTi sirf Mirpur se jeetne se faraq nae parhta. Baaki halke bhi ehmiat rakhte hain.

Haha. mein aap ka dard samajh sakhta hoon bro.

@django @Shamain @Umair Nawaz @Zibago
Yeh dhirkot hai ider aap jamte islami ki position deikhe sakte ho k strong hai?
Is elake ke har ghar mein purisrar banda maujood hai aur boat strongly Jamat ke supporter hain is jalse mein siraj ul haq aur Turabi sahb shamil hein jo Hizb ke senior member reh chuke hain.
Mazi na daikho haal daikho yahan ki economy tabah hay ye mc walay pmln ki sari wrong policies mein barabar kay shareek hain
We beed a party that puts our economic interest before pressure from Nawaz i mean half of mrpur is under water yet we get so much loadshedding your region is very cool but in our village temp goes upto as high as 45 and add 12-14 hours power cuts azaab ban jata hay

LOL man this is Gold..soo true..:sarcastic:
Lagna tusaan na garaan marey garaan ney kol ey
How far away is your place from khari sharif?

Back
Top Bottom