What's new

Pakistani corner

@WAJsal did you happen to hear that explosion nearby the airport?
I don't live nearby airport, what happened?

Why do they not go and reside with their bangla brothers, we have problems with our own indigenous population, how can we cater for these folks.
They are literally stateless people. Thrown out of their country, we should send Afghans back. Get these people on their feet. Look at what we have done with the Uighur Refugees, we have made them a part of the society. Pakistan is not a land for the oppressed people, but we should help people like the 'Rohingyas'. They are basically getting massacred in their country. And the role of Bangladesh is quite shameful in all this.

Afghans need to be sent back, no argument there.

PMLN will easily win the elections in AJK.

They are literally stateless people. Thrown out of their country, we should send Afghans back. Get these people on their feet. Look at what we have done with the Uighur Refugees, we have made them a part of the society. Pakistan is not a land for the oppressed people, but we should help people like the 'Rohingyas'. They are basically getting massacred in their country. And the role of Bangladesh is quite shameful in all this.

I heard a really loud bang. Almost as if an explosion.

This is fact.
In our region The real competition will be between MC,N League and JKPP.
No PTi or other parties.
Nope you are underestimating pti if they can win Mirpur they can cause other upsets too

Ajk will be a hung parliament with a lot of horse trading

Nope you are underestimating pti if they can win Mirpur they can cause other upsets too
It depends on region, candidate and ideology.
Even Jamat E Islami candidates are more favorite than PTI.
Ever heard about nephew of Sardar Qayyum Khan MC? He left MC and joined N league.

@WAJsal

It is off topic but i have to ask since the forum got attacked and data lost, it also affected the positive ratings. I got one about a weeks ago, now its not showing. Since i only had 1 before, it kinda felt :frown:

It depends on region, candidate and ideology.
Even Jamat E Islami candidates are more favorite than PTI.
Ever heard about nephew of Sardar Qayyum Khan MC? He left MC and joined N league.
Pata hay ajkal bohat Paisa lag raha hay bc baboon league mein ja rahein hain lekin voters hosh kay nakhun lein to shayad koi dhang kay banday jetein

Their are more Rohinga migrants in Pakistan than in any other country in the world, you are correct about bangla, they truly have a despicable govt, however we have our own domestic problems, we just can not cater to all these folks, afghans need to go and even somalis need to go, why do they not go to countries with more similar cultures, we have to take care of PAKISTANIS FIRST.

@WAJsal

It is off topic but i have to ask since the forum got attacked and data lost, it also affected the positive ratings. I got one about a weeks ago, now its not showing. Since i only had 1 before, it kinda felt :frown:
Similar situation with me :(

@WAJsal

Give it some time, we may be able to extract some information...
PS: i lost 9 positive ratings.

untitled-jpg.299967

Their are more Rohinga migrants in Pakistan than in any other country in the world, you are correct about bangla, they truly have a despicable govt, however we have our own domestic problems, we just can not cater to all these folks, afghans need to go and even somalis need to go, why do they not go to countries with more similar cultures, we have to take care of PAKISTANIS FIRST.
It is our moral duty to take these stateless people, would you rather have them floating about in the ocean and eventually dying. we need to devise out a plan, get rid of Afghan refugees. Help these refugees by giving them jobs and etc, etc. Get them to contribute to the society.
Bangladeshi government is actually an Indian government.

Pata hay ajkal bohat Paisa lag raha hay bc baboon league mein ja rahein hain lekin voters hosh kay nakhun lein to shayad koi dhang kay banday jetein
Hosh k nakhun hi to lei rahe hein :)
PTI kis ideology k basis par AJK k election mein hissa lei rahi hei? Inka AJK ki azaadi mein kiya kirdar tha? Even PTI ka founder AJKorJk national hi nae hai aur is region ki ABC se bhi waqif nae hai.

Muslim conference aur JKPP is lie favourite hein kionke inke Qaideen front line soldiers thay sardar Ibrahim Khan and Qayyum khan Abbasi. Is liye jo lag sadion se inko vote deite aa rahe hain aur abb bhi deinge.

Jamate ISlami is liye favourite hei kionke yeh purisrar bandon ko control karti hai aur pro Pakistani hei.

Boat se loag like JKLf and JKSLF etc ne election ka boycott kia hua hei for different reasons.

So there is no PTi sirf Mirpur se jeetne se faraq nae parhta. Baaki halke bhi ehmiat rakhte hain.

Yar app ka pass to phir 11 hain, mera pass to do he thin lol, abb aik rah gai ha.:tsk:
Haha. mein aap ka dard samajh sakhta hoon bro.

@django @Shamain @Umair Nawaz @Zibago
Yeh dhirkot hai ider aap jamte islami ki position deikhe sakte ho k strong hai?
Is elake ke har ghar mein purisrar banda maujood hai aur boat strongly Jamat ke supporter hain is jalse mein siraj ul haq aur Turabi sahb shamil hein jo Hizb ke senior member reh chuke hain.

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    1 MB · Views: 27
It is our moral duty to take these stateless people, would you rather have them floating about in the ocean and eventually dying. we need to devise out a plan, get rid of Afghan refugees. Help these refugees by giving them jobs and etc, etc. Get them to contribute to the society.
Bangladeshi government is actually an Indian government.
Yaar I admire your idealism, however my dear chap we can not supply our own countrymen with jobs how can we possibly supply these folks, I think we need to have serious talks with the UN/OIC and see a way out of this mess, I am not necessarily advocating we throw them into the sea, but if we improve their conditions then surely more will come and I believe you and I both do not want that.kudos

Hosh k nakhun hi to lei rahe hein :)
PTI kis ideology k basis par AJK k election mein hissa lei rahi hei? Inka AJK ki azaadi mein kiya kirdar tha? Even PTI ka founder AJKorJk national hi nae hai aur is region ki ABC se bhi waqif nae hai.

Muslim conference aur JKPP is lie favourite hein kionke inke Qaideen front line soldiers thay sardar Ibrahim Khan and Qayyum khan Abbasi. Is liye jo lag sadion se inko vote deite aa rahe hain aur abb bhi deinge.

Jamate ISlami is liye favourite hei kionke yeh purisrar bandon ko control karti hai aur pro Pakistani hei.

Boat se loag like JKLf and JKSLF etc ne election ka boycott kia hua hei for different reasons.

So there is no PTi sirf Mirpur se jeetne se faraq nae parhta. Baaki halke bhi ehmiat rakhte hain.

Haha. mein aap ka dard samajh sakhta hoon bro.

@django @Shamain @Umair Nawaz @Zibago
Yeh dhirkot hai ider aap jamte islami ki position deikhe sakte ho k strong hai?
Is elake ke har ghar mein purisrar banda maujood hai aur boat strongly Jamat ke supporter hain is jalse mein siraj ul haq aur Turabi sahb shamil hein jo Hizb ke senior member reh chuke hain.
Bro Jamaat is only strong in mirpur insitiute of technology our very own MIT :lol:. the folks will usually vote along ethnic lines not on competency.

Yaar I admire your idealism, however my dear chap we can not supply our own countrymen with jobs how can we possibly supply these folks, I think we need to have serious talks with the UN/OIC and see a way out of this mess, I am not necessarily advocating we throw them into the sea, but if we improve their conditions then surely more will come and I believe you and I both do not want that.kudos

Bro Jamaat is only strong in mirpur insitiute of technology our very own MIT :lol:. the folks will usually vote along ethnic lines not on competency.
I am comparing jamat with pTI bro.
I dont know about other regions but this is current situation in poonch and bagh districts.
Jamat candidates in bagh and Rawalkot are very strong.

Back
Top Bottom