What's new

Pakistani corner

12987095_341092249348347_590974112703762352_n.jpg

:D

I knew it!!!
astronaut-on-the-moon-with-bike.jpg

Summing up my entire life in one picture :
13fc0129a4b953e4.jpg

How I miss the days I could annoy my younger brother about his height. And dangle his toys above his head. :cray:
Yep thats true my cousin was taller than me till 13 i remember she used to climb trees and i was too fat and a big wuss to do the same

dsc00426-jpg.240159

file1047-jpg.240164

@Akheilos , how are you doing? i had to ask something, can i grow Strawberries in Karachi? (we are trying to grow tomatoes and some other vegetables, they are popping up)
Haan ji bhai sahab kilo kis tarah hain? :D

――――――――
Afghani answer to Fazlur Rehman

جنسی استحصال بارے خاتون صحافی کے سوال کرنے پرافغان رکن پارلیمنٹ نے ان کا ناک کاٹنے کی دھمکی دے ڈالی
@Moonlight @Shamain

Yep thats true my cousin was taller than me till 13 i remember she used to climb trees and i was too fat and a big wuss to do the same

Haan ji bhai sahab kilo kis tarah hain? :D

――――――――
Afghani answer to Fazlur Rehman

جنسی استحصال بارے خاتون صحافی کے سوال کرنے پرافغان رکن پارلیمنٹ نے ان کا ناک کاٹنے کی دھمکی دے ڈالی
@Moonlight @Shamain
And now I bet you annoy her about her short height. Meanie. It's not fair :cry:.

And now I bet you annoy her about her short height. Meanie. It's not fair :cry:.
Not about height but about weight she gained it in teen years while i lost it (had chubby cheeks at 10 and was underweight at 15 :D )

Not about height but about weight she gained it in teen years while i lost it (had chubby cheeks at 10 and was underweight at 15 :D )
I remained skinny throughout my life. My brothers though gained a lot of muscle mass.

I remained skinny throughout my life. My brothers though gained a lot of muscle mass.
I was an over weight baby,a fat kid and skinny teen :D
Dont have time for gym and genetically i am like Shaggy from Scoobydoo i can eat a truck of fat and stay the same weight

Is this true saw some posts on FB too a lot of ppl have confirmed about this BRIDE ghost :fie:
@Zibago @Moonlight @django @persona_non_grata and u both are from karachi if i am not wrong @The Eagle @PaklovesTurkiye
Haunted Pakistan - Ghost Hunting in Pakistan: Story of the Beautiful Bride at Karsaz
Oh Qaim Ali Shah chars chiknay gaya tha :D

――――――――――
To all AJK,ites
Do you think baboon league and their new chamcha Muslim Conf can form gov in next election?
Noon will again play the biradri lines and our stupid awaam will again vote over birasri lines
@terry5 @waz @EAK @django @Shamain @krash @Jonah Arthur

Peak of lotacracy
وزیر صنعت حکومت آزاد کشمیر اکبر ابراہیم وزارت سے مستعفی ، آئندہ ن لیگ کے پلیٹ فارم سے الیکشن میں حصہ لیں گے

Is this true saw some posts on FB too a lot of ppl have confirmed about this BRIDE ghost :fie:
@Zibago @Moonlight @django @persona_non_grata and u both are from karachi if i am not wrong @The Eagle @PaklovesTurkiye
Haunted Pakistan - Ghost Hunting in Pakistan: Story of the Beautiful Bride at Karsaz

You are right that many people have witnessed such incident though few said she was brutally killed and was maltreated and on the same day every year she use to appear near Karsaz and disappears. Some kind of creature you know but it's an old story but very sure about that as few stated as some sort of thugs.

:lol:
You are right that many people have witnessed such incident though few said she was brutally killed and was maltreated and on the same day every year she use to appear near Karsaz and disappears. Some kind of creature you know but it's an old story but very sure about that as few stated as some sort of thugs.
even jew news have reported about this damn it is so scary :/

I was an over weight baby,a fat kid and skinny teen :D
Dont have time for gym and genetically i am like Shaggy from Scoobydoo i can eat a truck of fat and stay the same weight

――――――――――
To all AJK,ites
Do you think baboon league and their new chamcha Muslim Conf can form gov in next election?
Noon will again play the biradri lines and our stupid awaam will again vote over birasri lines
@terry5 @waz @EAK @django @Shamain @krash @Jonah Arthur

Peak of lotacracy
وزیر صنعت حکومت آزاد کشمیر اکبر ابراہیم وزارت سے مستعفی ، آئندہ ن لیگ کے پلیٹ فارم سے الیکشن میں حصہ لیں گے
I remained sporty throughout my teens, I stopped high endurance sports last year, which required a lot of sprinting after the doctor told me :(.
Now it's just swimming and that too under monitored conditions. Or sometimes a game of basketball, where I only get to shoot hoops, and not run around the basketball court :(.

Back
Top Bottom