What's new

Pakistani corner

Unfortunately it is very difficult to sue them, recently a friend of mine was prescribed Vit D tablets that were so strong/substandard and harmful that the chap has developed arthritis as a result of them, a chap who is only about 36 yrs old who was wrongly diagnosed as having poor bone density when in reality he had flat feet, when and if you find a doc, make sure you google his/her name to check their qualifications, in the states I suppose you have docs practicing from all over the globe, make sure you do not get a doc from say a nigerian university etc

Wow this exactly what my dr was talking about. At the same time you told me this, I was with my dr. And he said that exact thing that I don't want to prescribe any vitamins to you. Since, I have the fast heart rate problem and he told me, there's risk with vitamins to effects your heart. This is really sad to hear, he's very young. I hope he gets well. Amen! By the way in Pakistan? Well I don't really prefer desi doctors and thanks for telling me about dr from Nigerian universities. Mine is American and well qualified. ;)

Kese ho bhai log?

What about behan log? -_-

Wow this exactly what my dr was talking about. At the same time you told me this, I was with my dr. And he said that exact thing that I don't want to prescribe any vitamins to you. Since, I have the fast heart rate problem and he told me, there's risk with vitamins to effects your heart. This is really sad to hear, he's very young. I hope he gets well. Amen! By the way in Pakistan? Well I don't really prefer desi doctors and thanks for telling me about dr from Nigerian universities. Mine is American and well qualified. ;)

What about behan log? -_-
Glad to hear you have a American doc, unlike in some places any where rules are very lax in obtaining a place in medical school, in the states you have the SATs, which ensure that only the smart folks get a place.

I'd murder my brothers if they ever pulled off such a stunt on me.
But then again, my elder brother my told me there's a ghost at our grandparent's house's theater in the basement, so I didn't even bother stepping in there.
In reality he didn't want me to put up "girly" movies. This went on till I was 13 till, and a few breakdowns .
I returned the favor by showing his fiancé his baby pictures. That resulted in me being chucked out of his room. Literally.

@WAJsal

Hi gilgiti....R u Muslim or kala kafir from Gilgit?
Wtf?
Do you have dignity or humility?, hiding behind a fake ID.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom