What's new

Pakistani corner

Oooops sorry. generally speaking for most health issues I look up info online and if need be procure the meds unless it is something serious, try asking some of the other bloggers they may well know, as their are many highly educated folks on this forum.kudos

I hate going to drs. Like hate so much. My Maa always force me to after few desi emotional words. So I thought why not asking someone here and if it's something serious then I will consult my dr.

Thanks!!

I hate going to drs. Like hate so much. My Maa always force me to after few desi emotional words. So I thought why not asking someone here and if it's something serious then I will consult my dr.

Thanks!!
Join the club, to be frank with you some of them do not no what the hell they are talking about, UNLESS they are educated at king edwards college lol, those guys know their stuff, a distant uncle of mine went their, now he is a major in medical corps and another relative who got the highest marks AK in his year made it their, so the standards are very high as they should be.

That is what they get paid for. Why don't you ask them yourself?

@S.U.R.B. @Manticore

No I'm talking about the dr here on forum who can advice me for free. :p
And yes thank you for tagging them here. The thing is they get chance to make money and they start asking so many questions and so many medical tests......which most of the time are for no reasons and even you know this.
This really irritates me. -_-

No I'm talking about the dr here on forum who can advice me for free. :p
And yes thank you for tagging them here. The thing is they get chance to make money and they start asking so many questions and so many medical tests......which most of the time are for no reasons and even you know this.
This really irritates me. -_-

I'm a part time hakeem. What's up?

Join the club, to be frank with you some of them do not no what the hell they are talking about, UNLESS they are educated at king edwards college lol, those guys know their stuff, a distant uncle of mine went their, now he is a major in medical corps and another relative who got the highest marks AK in his year made it their, so the standards are very high as they should be.

Well if a dr makes a mistake and which cause you any medical problem........just sue them. :D

I'm a part time hakeem. What's up?

Hakeem sahib. :p you tell me the hakeemic (just invented this word) answer to the problem.

I need some information about Phantosmia. . What can be the reasons for it. Is it a serious problem? What about the treatment?

Thank you!

@Manticore @S.U.R.B.

Well if a dr makes a mistake and which cause you any medical problem........just sue them. :D

Hakeem sahib. :p you tell me the hakeemic (just invented this word) answer to the problem.

I need some information about Phantosmia. . What can be the reasons for it. Is it a serious problem? What about the treatment?

Thank you!

@Manticore @S.U.R.B.

Take 2 spoons of haldi. You will never complain about any odor ever again.

My payment will be 5000 rupees and half a paratha.

Unfortunately it is very difficult to sue them, recently a friend of mine was prescribed Vit D tablets that were so strong/substandard and harmful that the chap has developed arthritis as a result of them, a chap who is only about 36 yrs old who was wrongly diagnosed as having poor bone density when in reality he had flat feet, when and if you find a doc, make sure you google his/her name to check their qualifications, in the states I suppose you have docs practicing from all over the globe, make sure you do not get a doc from say a nigerian university etc

Thank you!

@Manticore @S.U.R.B.

Just who made this diagnosis and how?

Just who made this diagnosis and how?

olfactory hallucination and you just sense the smell which is not present. -_-

Part time Hakeem or neem Hakeem?

Don't have himmat to create threads no more. I just troll in other people's threads

Haha you work? Study? Or both? And sure if you want me to create one. I will.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom