What's new

Pakistani corner

I was thinking the same. This loss is very big for you people. I feel it and my accept my condolence. :D Khair I lost 2 positive ratings. The Dukh is big. :D
Fortunately for myself I never lost the few positive ratings I have, yes and I am cheesed off too, no doubt the culprits reside on our eastern border, perhaps some of the more IT talented chaps from PDF could teach those folks a little lesson.

Don't we all wish it worked this way. :D

We do. Yes we do. Ask our webby if he is working on this as well. :p oneday maybe

Fortunately for myself I never lost the few positive ratings I have, yes and I am cheesed off too, no doubt the culprits reside on our eastern border, perhaps some of the more IT talented chaps from PDF could teach those folks a little lesson.

We have a very talented Pakistani young guy, expert in hacking (legal hacking though). They should contact him for help. Seriously!
Enough of it already.

We do. Yes we do. Ask our webby if he is working on this as well. :p oneday maybe

We have a very talented Pakistani young guy, expert in hacking (legal hacking though). They should contact him for help. Seriously!
Enough of it already.
Agreed , in recent days ,the website has had all sorts of problems, enough is enough, I hope the appropriate people have resolved all relevant issues and also got in touch with the talented chap you mentioned.kudos

March 19 ........... Rafy Baloch یہ کیا کر دیا تم نے

Yep. Any MD/family doc.
Oooops sorry. generally speaking for most health issues I look up info online and if need be procure the meds unless it is something serious, try asking some of the other bloggers they may well know, as their are many highly educated folks on this forum.kudos

Back
Top Bottom