What's new

Pakistani corner

Is this true saw some posts on FB too a lot of ppl have confirmed about this BRIDE ghost :fie:
@Zibago @Moonlight @django @persona_non_grata and u both are from karachi if i am not wrong @The Eagle @PaklovesTurkiye
Haunted Pakistan - Ghost Hunting in Pakistan: Story of the Beautiful Bride at Karsaz

Well. I haven't experienced it as i don't go to Karsaz road but people who went there. They do tell about it. Karachi has a lot of haunted places.

The Haunted Places in Karachi you dare not Visit

Ghost at Karsaz Road Karachi

I remained sporty throughout my teens, I stopped high endurance sports last year, which required a lot of sprinting after the doctor told me :(.
Now it's just swimming and that too under monitored conditions. Or sometimes a game of basketball, where I only get to shoot hoops, and not run around the basketball court :(.
If i am not studying or working i am doing
I-Love-You-Couch.jpg
0a935cb934d7f99ea6c69dbb8b2dd42e9fb6c4a52fd901c614f5fa299cb06096.jpg
Lazy-rule.jpg

@django @Moonlight @The Sandman @The Eagle @PaklovesTurkiye @waz @WAJsal @EAK @Shamain @unleashed

I saw some rohingyas posting maps in Islamabad showing Rakhine as Pakistan province last year in October i didnt take pic and someone removed them all

There is desperation in his wordings
اب مرد کے بچے بننا اور 24 اپریل کو کوئی نیا ڈرامہ نہ کرنا۔ رانا ثنا اللہ نے عمران خان کو چیلنج کر دیا
@WAJsal @notorious_eagle @The Eagle @EAK @Neutron @Jazzbot @Akheilos

Punjab Op and R&AW hunting is underway, desperation is note worthy. Seems like someone from inside NS party trying to push rivals to do something silly by challenging like this and themselves be called siyasi shaheed. Time has come for accountability whether PPPP or PMLn or MQM etc so they want it to be suicidal to gain sympathy.

Punjab Op and R&AW hunting is underway, desperation is note worthy. Seems like someone from inside NS party trying to push rivals to do something silly by challenging like this and themselves be called siyasi shaheed. Time has come for accountability whether PPPP or PMLn or MQM etc so they want it to be suicidal to gain sympathy.
Machli pani say.ahar pharphara rahe hay :D

Machli pani say.ahar pharphara rahe hay :D

Kuch esa he ha aur umeed ha shikar acha ho ga es dafa warna hamesha kanta saath le jati thi ye machli par es dafa machli pakarne wala kanta aur dor dono behtareen hain, I hope.

Yah they want to save gangmaster commonly known as NS

I actually want to play sports, but noooooooooooooooo....... I'm not that lazy, but if I want to be lazy. Oh boy.
@WAJsal did you happen to hear that explosion nearby the airport?

How you doing bro?

I am so pissed off right now, I need to blow off some steam. It seems like you're the only person online.

Is this true saw some posts on FB too a lot of ppl have confirmed about this BRIDE ghost :fie:
@Zibago @Moonlight @django @persona_non_grata and u both are from karachi if i am not wrong @The Eagle @PaklovesTurkiye
Haunted Pakistan - Ghost Hunting in Pakistan: Story of the Beautiful Bride at Karsaz
I think the authors have been watching too many low budget hollywood horror movies.

Why do they not go and reside with their bangla brothers, we have problems with our own indigenous population, how can we cater for these folks.

I was an over weight baby,a fat kid and skinny teen :D
Dont have time for gym and genetically i am like Shaggy from Scoobydoo i can eat a truck of fat and stay the same weight

Oh Qaim Ali Shah chars chiknay gaya tha :D

――――――――――
To all AJK,ites
Do you think baboon league and their new chamcha Muslim Conf can form gov in next election?
Noon will again play the biradri lines and our stupid awaam will again vote over birasri lines
@terry5 @waz @EAK @django @Shamain @krash @Jonah Arthur

Peak of lotacracy
وزیر صنعت حکومت آزاد کشمیر اکبر ابراہیم وزارت سے مستعفی ، آئندہ ن لیگ کے پلیٹ فارم سے الیکشن میں حصہ لیں گے
This is fact.
In our region The real competition will be between MC,N League and JKPP.
No PTi or other parties.

Back
Top Bottom