What's new

Pakistani corner

You know what I feel? Listening to Tahir Shah is less way less torturing than listening to Parvez Rashid. I swear I can't handle this guy and his lies. He wants to cover all the sins of that corrupt PML(N's family with going to any level. It literally gets on my nerves. Doesn't he think he has to face Allah one day? Many will say don't bring Islam in here. Ok I don't.............but regardless your faith, your first lesson is to be honest and don't lie. This man is putting all of us Pakistanis on trial to make Nawaz pious man on the earth. In which book of politics, it says, "defend your lord no matter what."

Also, I think these media houses are not just running after the TRP. But have no sense of conducting a show. Another thing I find very anti-Pakistan is calling all these guests on talk show and hearing their rubbish talk and lies. We even know their are gonna say nothing but some lies. All they do is defend their parties. Why they call them on their shows? They're many other serious matter need the attention and all these media channels are giving zero attention. Who is doing the job with some responsibilities?

Your views on??

@The Eagle @WAJsal @Zibago @django @The Sandman @Shamain @Assailiant

You know what I feel? Listening to Tahir Shah is less way less torturing than listening to Parvez Rashid. I swear I can't handle this guy and his lies. He wants to cover all the sins of that corrupt PML(N's family with going to any level. It literally gets on my nerves. Doesn't he think he has to face Allah one day? Many will say don't bring Islam in here. Ok I don't.............but regardless your faith, your first lesson is to be honest and don't lie. This man is putting all of us Pakistanis on trial to make Nawaz pious man on the earth. In which book of politics, it says, "defend your lord no matter what."

Also, I think these media houses are not just running after the TRP. But have no sense of conducting a show. Another thing I find very anti-Pakistan is calling all these guests on talk show and hearing their rubbish talk and lies. We even know their are gonna say nothing but some lies. All they do is defend their parties. Why they call them on their shows? They're many other serious matter need the attention and all these media channels are giving zero attention. Who is doing the job with some responsibilities?

Your views on??

As bad as he is Daniyal Aziz is a level above, that guy is one arrogant schmuck who changes his views with the direction of the wind.

Your views on??

As shekih rasheed says ke "inhone 4-5 gunde paale hue hain apne ap ko bachane aur logo ko dhamkane ke liye" e.g Pervaiz rasheed, khawaja saad rafique, abid sher ali, rana sanaullah and that BC daniyal aziz and our ppl actually defends them too ye qoum hii corrupt hai yr isiliye aese jhute aur makaar log hume rule krte hain raw agent ke arrest wali press conference mein is besharam ka mun ni khula aur IK ke khilaaf full charge tha BC:hitwall:

8RnCHBP.png

@Zibago @Moonlight @Khafee @django

As bad as he is Daniyal Aziz is a level above, that guy is one arrogant schmuck who changes his views with the direction of the wind.

I swear. The other day he was on tv and I literally felt like punching my tv. Pagal bana Rahe awam ko. Many people out there are too innocent and the believe it. :(

As shekih rasheed says ke "inhone 4-5 gunde paale hue hain apne ap ko bachane aur logo ko dhamkane ke liye" e.g Pervaiz rasheed, khawaja saad rafique, abid sher ali, rana sanaullah and that BC daniyal aziz and our ppl actually defends them too ye qoum hii corrupt hai yr isiliye aese jhute aur makaar log hume rule krte hain raw agent ke arrest wali press conference mein is besharam ka mun ni khula aur IK ke khilaaf full charge tha BC:hitwall:

Ab to Mujhe Gussa Zaida in sub talk shows Ke anchors pe ata hai. Nahi Jante Kia Ke jhoot bolte Hain salay Phir bhi same bakwas sunte or kujh Masoom Se log yaqeen bhi Kar leta or Phir yehi yeh moron Hume rule karte. Itnay serious matters ko Zara bhi attention nahi deta Yahan to Subhi corrupt Hain. :/

There's a reason for me to become his fan. :p nahi to hum Kahan Kisi Ke fan hote. Lol. :wub::ph34r:

I swear. The other day he was on tv and I literally felt like punching my tv. Pagal bana Rahe awam ko. Many people out there are too innocent and the believe it. :(

It is better to change the channel, and best to just switch the TV off. :D

He was everywhere. You know our channels need the rating and if one is showing his rubbish talk, it's fard for others to show too.

That is why it is best to switch the TV off, and do something else, as I said before. :D

Your views on??

Sab say bara c#####a to Rana Sanaullah hay Model town,ssp kay baad himat daikho endowment fund ko corruption kehta hay

How long does it take to become a Senior Member?
There's so much better discussion in Senior Member threads :cry:.
And I'm just like:
b9694f17995cb6abd3dc0395fa94414e.jpg

Your views on??

Well nothing new here. Its been going on since forever and will be going on for the forseeable future under these present circumstances.So y even bother listening to them???
Its been almost a year since i stopped watching news and TV altogather. Y take unnecessary headache and get depressed for something u know u have no control over whatso ever.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom