What's new

Pakistani corner

Already made them:
The main question is, how will you implement the law?.
You can't stop enemy propoganda, there are videos of TTP propoganda, openly being circulated. And you're stopping mere criticism of politicians.

So you can't posts memes about Politicians now? :lol: These are exactly the legislation's Pakistan needs.

The main question is, how will you implement the law?.
You can't stop enemy propoganda, there are videos of TTP propoganda, openly being circulated. And you're stopping mere criticism of politicians.

Who said anything about implementing this law? Pakistan is a nation full of laws that nobody respects, follows or implements. What's one more? :D

Yes, but great fun! The higher you fly, the closer you are to the Heavens. :D

So you can't posts memes about Politicians now? :lol: These are exactly the legislation's Pakistan needs.

Will PDF be able to follow this new law? This might be a serious question indeed.

Will PDF be able to follow this new law? This might be a serious question indeed.
I bet no one would follow it, who will monitor PDF? the FIA cyber wing? these type of laws give you a good laugh. Constitutional way to make sure no one insults 'Royal-patwaris'.

I bet no one would follow it, who will monitor PDF? the FIA cyber wing? these type of laws give you a good laugh. Constitutional way to make sure no one insults 'Royal-patwaris'.

As long as PDF management have a plan for dealing with whatever might arise ..........

Who said anything about implementing this law? Pakistan is a nation full of laws that nobody respects, follows or implements. What's one more? :D

....and then suddenly the wax of frame melts, hence falling down to earth. I tell you, Allah(swt) has hidden it's way down into the earth-the stairs, I mean!
Meanwhile what you are seeing up is balcony and no sane person ever tries to jump through balconies.
Good one I say, you made my day:lol:

(You can take in the context of response to your post i. e. the laziness of our awam and their day dream to get success via shortcuts :lol:)

Clever,as usual

We will try to follow the law....i guess.

I guess that would be a good policy. :D

....and then suddenly the wax of frame melts, hence falling down to earth. I tell you, Allah(swt) has hidden it's way down into the earth-the stairs, I mean!
Meanwhile what you are seeing up is balcony and no sane person ever tries to jump through balconies.
Good one I say, you made my day:lol:

(You can take in the context of response to your post i. e. the laziness of our awam and their day dream to get success via shortcuts :lol:)

Clever,as usual

Perhaps too clever by half? :D

True and sad :(.
I believe in some post I read that PDF is based on a non-Pakistani server, so I guess technically our Admins aren't bound by this law, and because Webmaster lives in the States (his profile says so)
He isn't bound by these laws. Otherwise Pakistan would have to ban twitter, Facebook, and all social media websites which portray criticism of the Government. o_O
Which the Government itself uses to spread information. :crazy:
So basically there's doubt that the people making these laws actually knew what they were doing.

True and sad :(.

I believe in some post I read that PDF is based on a non-Pakistani server, so I guess technically our Admins aren't bound by this law, and because Webmaster lives in the States (his profile says so)
He isn't bound by these laws. Otherwise Pakistan would have to ban twitter, Facebook, and all social media websites which portray criticism of the Government. o_O
Which the Government itself uses to spread information. :crazy:
So basically there's doubt that the people making these laws actually knew what they were doing.

What would happen to PDF if it is blocked in Pakistan just like YouTube?

Back
Top Bottom