What's new

Pakistani corner

Happy New Year...
Out with the old, in with the new: may you be happy the whole year through. Happy New Year!

Burj+Khalifa+Fireworks10.JPG
@WAJsal @Khafee @Indus Falcon @Zibago @HRK

@Jonah Arthur @Hyperion @haviZsultan @waz @Akheilos

@django @Shamain @Sulman Badshah @Tipu7
Same to you brother.
Please invite us in Rattle snake BBQ. :D

@Zibago I found a link in LET. :)

I have met Chinese,Uighyurs,Nigerians,Somalians,Muricans,Brits,Afghanis,Iranis,Uzbeks,Indians:but never Russians
Depends where you look, our neighborhood (Islamabad) has many foreigners, and they're pretty much living a normal life as, although Americans in Islamabad have strict security.
My dad told me that an American living in Pakistan got kidnapped from his house, he later died in a drone strike, apparently he was held as a hostage.
So yeah. Go towards high end malls and eateries and voila, a foreigner.
Oh and Russians are actually really nice people, don't fall into stereotypes.

I do know few people from Islamabad. And I did visit once. Bad experience. :p:.
But still apne Hain Yaar. :)
Don't let a single visit, and a few people change your views about a place, there is good and bad everywhere.

I'm fine, just don't let a few events make things difficult for you, and enjoy your trip.

I'm not hating on Islamabadis or so :). That was just my observation and which is accurate with some extent. And thanks :)

Depends where you look, our neighborhood (Islamabad) has many foreigners, and they're pretty much living a normal life as, although Americans in Islamabad have strict security.
My dad told me that an American living in Pakistan got kidnapped from his house, he later died in a drone strike, apparently he was held as a hostage.
So yeah. Go towards high end malls and eateries and voila, a foreigner.
Oh and Russians are actually really nice people, don't fall into stereotypes.
SOmething tells me you live in E or F sector
Cant say anything about russians never met one in my life

Screenshot_2015-12-31-20-46-17.png

@django @MaarKhoor @Ammara Chaudhry

View attachment 284004
Generally speaking, almost all foreigners in Pakistan are nice people, and yes, our family has a home in one of the two places you've mentioned.

View attachment 284004

UC Browser much? .

The browser does wonders with mobile data, blazingly fast.
But bloody hell, houses in Islamabad are expensive. I looked their market value in my sector and I was like \('O')/
Even the rent is (⊙▂⊙✖ )

The browser does wonders with mobile data, blazingly fast.
But bloody hell, houses in Islamabad are expensive. I looked their market value in my sector and I was like \('O')/
Its miles ahead of its competition
I dont know why its not that popular in the developed world

Even the rent is (⊙▂⊙✖ )

Its miles ahead of its competition
I dont know why its not that popular in the developed world

Mostly I guess because people in the developed world are more into brands, Google, Mozilla etc.. another reason is that it spread mostly through advertisement, which is annoying, and lastly perhaps that it's Chinese and many people in the West are often wary of China soooo....

Back
Top Bottom