What's new

Pakistani corner

Even the rent is (⊙▂⊙✖ )

Its miles ahead of its competition
I dont know why its not that popular in the developed world
And yes, the rent is too damn high...

Mostly I guess because people in the developed world are more into brands, Google, Mozilla etc.. another reason is that it spread mostly through advertisement, which is annoying, and lastly perhaps that it's Chinese and many people in the West are often wary of China soooo....
Both are slow,lame and resource hungry on android
Well i do see more uc ads but i dont see how lots of ads could deter you from using a product
It feels more Indian than Chinese so many Bollywood links :D

Both are slow,lame and resource hungry on android
Well i do see more uc ads but i dont see how lots of ads could deter you from using a product
It feels more Indian than Chinese so many Bollywood links :D

I don't have any bollywood links in mine?, eh?.

Happy New Year...
Out with the old, in with the new: may you be happy the whole year through. Happy New Year!

Burj+Khalifa+Fireworks10.JPG
@WAJsal @Khafee @Indus Falcon @Zibago @HRK

@Jonah Arthur @Hyperion @haviZsultan @waz @Akheilos

@django @Shamain @Sulman Badshah @Tipu7
Thanks Buddy :cheers: same to you

I had nothing like this O-O.
And oh my god, they air stuff like this?. Is there a rating system?. Like 18+ or Teens or Adults?.
(Pardon my little knowledge about Bollywood).
Yes they do but who listens to it i know i didnt as a kid(man the mountain of lies i told to get out of tricky situations) :D

I had nothing like this O-O.
And oh my god, they air stuff like this?. Is there a rating system?. Like 18+ or Teens or Adults?.
(Pardon my little knowledge about Bollywood).
But the thing is stuff like that should be disabled by default

As you celebrate the new year, please don't forget to pray for Muslim Umah'. Especially, for the people of Gaza, Syria, Iraq, and Yemen.

Yes they do but who listens to it i know i didnt as a kid(man the mountain of lies i told to get out of tricky situations) :D

I was never a fan of movies, growing up with two brothers, I was into video games and cars, so like I said, I'm not exposed to movies, I do like a few movies but nah not really into it.

Oh oh oh, listen to this song Ghost by SirSly @WAJsal you too.

I was never a fan of movies, growing up with two brothers, I was into video games and cars, so like I said, I'm not exposed to movies, I do like a few movies but nah not really into it.

Oh oh oh, listen to this song Ghost by SirSly @WAJsal you too.
Your brothers dont watch movies?

Well i have no idea how siblings could affect your decisions or choices i got none :D

Your brothers dont watch movies?

Well i have no idea how siblings could affect your decisions or choices i got none :D

They are more into things you can interact with, you see a movie is fixed, there are no choices, the entire scenario is what the director wants you to see, it's like a box, you simply can't think out of it, there's a single plot, same protagonist same antagonists and a fixed ending, you see you can't alter a movie. And considering my sister came in late to this world, (like 15 years late) I spent a large chunk of my growing years with my brothers. So yeah, their influence did rub onto me.

They are more into things you can interact with, you see a movie is fixed, there are no choices, the entire scenario is what the director wants you to see, it's like a box, you simply can't think out of it, there's a single plot, same protagonist same antagonists and a fixed ending, you see you can't alter a movie. And considering my sister came in late to this world, (like 15 years late) I spent a large chunk of my growing years with my brothers. So yeah, their influence did rub onto me.

Isn't it fun to grow up with brothers? Although, I'm the youngest siblings and my two older brothers are married and have kids, but the youngest brother who is older than me, spent my childhood with him. Too much fun! I am not into movies too. They do influence your life and decisions and choices like a lot. I used to play cricket (broke many windows) and all the other boyish games with them. :D I go along with my brothers more than my sista.

Isn't it fun to grow up with brothers? Although, I'm the youngest siblings and my two older brothers are married and have kids, but the youngest brother who is older than me, spent my childhood with him. Too much fun! I am not into movies too. They do influence your life and decisions and choice like a lot. I used to play cricket (broke many windows) and all the other boyish games with them. :D I go along with my brothers more than my sista.

I'm the second one in my siblings, I mostly hung out with my older brother, though he's engaged now and more than half-way through his 20s, he was the one who got me hooked up into cars, he plays basketball but I'm mostly into footy.
My younger brother got me into gaming and stuff, brothers are nice (elder ones).

I'm the second one in my siblings, I mostly hung out with my older brother, though he's engaged now and more than half-way through his 20s, he was the one who got me hooked up into cars, he plays basketball but I'm mostly into footy.
My younger brother got me into gaming and stuff, brothers are nice (elder ones).

Second and middle? The middle one holds on to lots of responsibilities. No one actually listens to him/her for the most of the time. :p. My age difference with older brothers is between 10-13 years. But still I feel much more comfortable to be around them. I used to have so much interests in cars and guns because of them.
I was the part of their gang. Ugh' I miss them. :/

Second and middle? The middle one holds on to lots of responsibilities. No one actually listens to him/her for the most of the time. :p. My age difference with older brothers is between 10-13 years. But still I feel much more comfortable to be around them. I used to have so much interests in cars and guns because of them.
I was the part of their gang. Ugh' I miss them. :/
Nah not really, my parents always wanted a daughter and voilà, none of my siblings got to hold responsibilities, so lucky us; eh?.

Back
Top Bottom