What's new

Pakistani corner

Wohe baat hay jkpp kaho ppp kaho hay to aik he kachra na :-[

@Jonah Arthur kiya kehtay ho Russian bachi phasanay chalain London yatra pay :D
:-) London loag parhne jaate hein.
:coffee:

mn1021452.jpg

Russian girls are nice the chaps are very abrasive.

Huh o_O?
I've had a positive experience with Russians, really nice people, and Germans too, be nice to them, and they'll be nice to you.

Koi nahe wo bhe kar lain gay agar time bacha

He is the same guy who was martyred a few days ago right?

@django btw who are you planning to vote for in the next ajk elections i want to vote for pti but i dont like their candidate
Chaudary Sultan, not because I am a fan of the fat goblin (could tell some nasty nasty stories I have heard about him, just hope they are not true) but because I am a strong supporter of PTI and kaptaan.

Huh o_O?
I've had a positive experience with Russians, really nice people, and Germans too, be nice to them, and they'll be nice to you.
Germans tend to be hardworking folks who expect similar of others, I personally like yourself have only had good experiences with them, in regards to Russians it is better if you have positive experiences with Olgas and Svetlanas:flame::flame:

Chaudary Sultan, not because I am a fan of the fat goblin (could tell some nasty nasty stories I have heard about him, just hope they are not true) but because I am a strong supporter of PTI and kaptaan.

Germans tend to be hardworking folks who expect similar of others, I personally like yourself have only had good experiences with them, in regards to Russians it is better if you have positive experiences with Olgas and Svetlanas:flame::flame:
That dude has deep relations with sectarian elements of Mirpur

You are talking to a she mate so keep the thark for Rosis on the low :D

Hi everyone. :yu:
Alen wesehlan marhaba

Back
Top Bottom