What's new

Pakistani corner

Gal key kar rahe ho, samjh nahe. :lol:

Papa Thandiani mayra garan ay tay Hunza tussa da, tuda apnra garan yad reh gya par mayra ni garan ni dikhya tuda yar.

Yar thandiani is also mentioned there. :china:

Guys i had to share this ,
@engineer saad @fakhre mirpur
Engineer i know abt tat thread abt lanjot village attack, ussay chorain, i just like that found this out on ilyas kashmiri ...and i took out this bit
He indeed was invlved in the op

During one such raid in February 2000, Brigade 313 famously attacked Indian soldiers near the Line of Control (LoC) - in retaliation for the alleged massacre of 14 Pakistani civilians. One infantry soldier was captured and beheaded.

Kashmiri is said to have crossed back into Pakistani territory with the head in a bag, and later driven through the town of Kotli with it on top of a pick-up truck.

Several newspapers published photos of the incident, gaining Kashmiri instant notoriety. Pakistani generals are even alleged to have paid him a reward.

When u get tme read full article.

Obituary: Ilyas Kashmiri - BBC News

Guys i had to share this ,
@engineer saad @fakhre mirpur
Engineer i know abt tat thread abt lanjot village attack, ussay chorain, i just like that found this out on ilyas kashmiri ...and i took out this bit
He indeed was invlved in the op

During one such raid in February 2000, Brigade 313 famously attacked Indian soldiers near the Line of Control (LoC) - in retaliation for the alleged massacre of 14 Pakistani civilians. One infantry soldier was captured and beheaded.

Kashmiri is said to have crossed back into Pakistani territory with the head in a bag, and later driven through the town of Kotli with it on top of a pick-up truck.

Several newspapers published photos of the incident, gaining Kashmiri instant notoriety. Pakistani generals are even alleged to have paid him a reward.

When u get tme read full article.

Obituary: Ilyas Kashmiri - BBC News
I read entire article, these are just higlights with some fake assumptions.
I met a very senior member of Kashmir council and we talk about Kashmir militancy in detail. He was native kashmiri from Bandipura and have very deep knowledge about Jihadi organisations.
He was a huge fan of Ilyas Kashmiri due to his deep knowledge of Guireilla tactics and bravery. I tried to get more information regarding Ilyas and his group but kashmir council member refused to share his actual story. :(

You are talking about mass, murders and looting by tribals.
You know what our people did with Hindus and their remainings.?
Our ppl? Konsay log? Umean which area? As far as iknow in ajk jo bhi hinduthay they had gone peacefully no one was massaccred or rioted?
Plz tell me apkisi baat karray hain?

Our ppl? Konsay log? Umean which area? As far as iknow in ajk jo bhi hinduthay they had gone peacefully no one was massaccred or rioted?
Plz tell me apkisi baat karray hain?
I am talking about AKRF and CAptain Hussain khan's behaviour with Hindus and their remains.

Nahi pata. U mena cap hussain and akrf had killed innocent hindu residents? Plz detail batain. Idont know bt this.
They didn't killed any single unarmed hindu. They provided safe passage to hindu migrants and defended them to their new homeland.

They didn't killed any single unarmed hindu. They provided safe passage to hindu migrants and defended them to their new homeland.
YAAAAAAAA THIS IS WHAT I WAS SAYING ALL ALONGGGGGG!!!! ARGHHHHHH!!!!
HINDUS jo ajk say gaey thay had gone willfully and very peacefully.
Im glad our forces werent guilty of innocents' blood.

No doubt all ajk local clans and sadozais are very honorable ppl.

Back
Top Bottom