What's new

Pakistani corner

@S.U.R.B. u are supposed to post ehere too :angry:
دعوت نامه dain kya hum yahan kay leeay

اپنے انڈین دوستوں سے تو اتنی باتیں کرتےہیں اور ہم پاکستانیوں سے بات بهی نهیں کی جاتی آپ سے . ایسے اگنور کردیتے ہیں

Nice thread.Posted my a very well respected member the one and only WAJsal.
Sure it'll an honor to be a part of this effort.It's right there in the sticky list ,i got it.

اپنے انڈین دوستوں سے تو اتنی باتیں کرتےہیں اور ہم پاکستانیوں سے بات بهی نهیں کی جاتی آپ سے . ایسے اگنور کردیتے ہیں

Ma'am ,now that you have mentioned it.It's like only us Pakistanis could corner Pakistan.No one else could.The theme of the forum says it all.We are the ones who can make or break the name of this brand/country in the world.Let's make ourselves an example and get busy in that.Huge Huge responsibilities! yeah.
On a lighter note, women all over the world have got the gift of the gab.So, may be we can put it like....... talking is for women,while men do the work.Please let me be an audience while you talk.:ph34r:

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

bc7[3].png

Golden words. Aur sonao how is life? yeh app ki DP may kiskey selfies hain :lol:.

View attachment 263020
Golden words. Aur sonao how is life? yeh app ki DP may kiskey selfies hain :lol:.

Shuttlecock burka ke jadeed shakkul .Pakistani fashion designers ke nai irtikkau.( ارتقا)

Ye ligiyee, aik or view.

GWSh.jpg

Burka IOS-6.Behtar sae behtreen.Ub "night vision googles" mein bhe dastiyaab hae.

Shuttlecock burka ke jadeed shakkul .Pakistani fashion designers ke nai irtikkau.( ارتقا)

Ye ligiyee, aik or view.

GWSh.jpg

Burka IOS-6.Behtar sae behtreen.Ub "night vision googles" mein bhe dastiyaab hae.
:rofl:
.Ub "night vision googles" mein bhe dastiyaab hae.
lol, na sans leney mey taklif. IOS-6 :rofl:

Sure it'll an honor to be a part of this effort.It's right there in the sticky list ,i got it.
Wajsal کی اتنی تعریفیں :cheesy:

Ma'am ,now that you have mentioned it.It's like only us Pakistanis could corner Pakistan.No one else could.The theme of the forum says it all.We are the ones who can make or break the name of this brand/country in the world.Let's make ourselves an example and get busy in that.Huge Huge responsibilities! yeah.
jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Never in bilion zillion years i m gonna agree with u on that if it means, what i think u mean.
آئی ہیٹ دیم انڈیز .
And i think u got me wrong.
Object میں نے آپکو کسی انڈی سےبات کرنے پہ
تو نہیں کیا
Nor i could.
I was saying something else. Acha chalain chorain.
On a lighter note, women all over the world have got the gift of the gab.So, may be we can put it like....... talking is for women,while men do the work.Please let me be an audience while you talk.:ph34r:

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
U used to have best avatar and now ifind ur avatr lolzzz the worst , plzzzzz change it now for gods sake
اب تو بدل لین :P

Last edited:
GB=Love. These peaches are an absolute killer, right amount of you know that acidic flavor, lovely:

APRICOT1-e1444210027785.jpg

Apples are even better. Hunza is a great place for vacations.

Aur wahan thandiani nazar nahi aya :confused:

Back
Top Bottom