What's new

Pakistani corner

:p:For you only.

Good, title? and share the concept too.
i will consult it with u once i finish my work on it.
future defence concepts of south asia and changing regional priorities of Super Powers.

Last edited:
So stag did get banned. @jamahir See theres a pattern, anyone who acts like he has pain in the *** is removed from the site almost immediately. Good work mods.

good work, indeed... he was constantly talking to the_showstopper and me in a legalistically threatening and pompous manner... what a fool !!

and yaar, more of his kind should be removed too... they are firstly a embarrassment to india and hinderance to its real development... i would be very happy if most indian members ( the sanghi contingent ) are made to exit. :)

good work, indeed... he was constantly talking to the_showstopper and me in a legalistically threatening and pompous manner... what a fool !!

and yaar, more of his kind should be removed too... they are firstly a embarrassment to india and hinderance to its real development... i would be very happy if most indian members ( the sanghi contingent ) are made to exit. :)

They should stay, they are source of real Indian emotions for me. Where is that reply?

you may want to have someone to hate from afar but for me it is very unpleasant. :)

thoughts here and there... will collate and reply in a two days or so.

It is not about hating someone. We should know what real India thinks, if I have to believe in cosmetics I will watch Star plus serials and bollywood movies.

It is not about hating someone. We should know what real India thinks, if I have to believe in cosmetics I will watch Star plus serials and bollywood movies.

there are people like me and showstopper and joe shearer to present all aspects of india.

besides, you too would know of the views in indian nationalist/jingoist sites like "bharat rakshak"... what is the point copying those unpleasant views here?? all these wastages of energy in fighting on nationalistic lines when pdf can really be much more.

@S.U.R.B. u are supposed to post ehere too :angry:
دعوت نامه dain kya hum yahan kay leeay

اپنے انڈین دوستوں سے تو اتنی باتیں کرتےہیں اور ہم پاکستانیوں سے بات بهی نهیں کی جاتی آپ سے . ایسے اگنور کردیتے ہیں

Back
Top Bottom