What's new

Pakistani corner

Is a solution.

This is bigger than justifications and defending of a culprit. It also highlights our national habit to go beyond our jurisdictions. Weak justice system, weak understanding of consequences of delaying the justice, playing victim, and not keeping shut when we could have, no understanding of who is reasonable person to formulate laws, and not taking up issues at appropriate fora. My two cents but in all aspects for me this is bigger than the usual Mullah Vs Liberals game or debate or whatever.

This is bigger than justifications and defending of a culprit. It also highlights our national habit to go beyond our jurisdictions. Weak justice system, weak understanding of consequences of delaying the justice, playing victim, and not keeping shut when we could have, no understanding of who is reasonable person to formulate laws, and not taking up issues at appropriate fora. My two cents but in all aspects for me this is bigger than the usual Mullah Vs Liberals game or debate or whatever.
This doesn't give one the right to shoot someone, regardless of what that man has done. There is a system we have to follow, no matter how time wasting.

This doesn't give one the right to shoot someone, regardless of what that man has done. There is a system we have to follow, no matter how time wasting.

We need to stop crying at spilt milk and learn from our mistakes.

Doodh ko saf bhi to karna hai-meaning hang him. And make sure doodh wapis nahe girta-improve the justice system. Enough said.

Not enough, if this was enough suicide attackers would have vanished months back. Anyways this is not the right thread so will leave it at that.

Not enough, if this was enough suicide attackers would have vanished months back. Anyways this is not the right thread so will leave it at that.
Suicide attackers have nothing to do with this topic, lol. Kya bat kar rahe ho?

Minnnnuuu waddiii punjbiiiii aaanddiiiii oohoooooooooo hoooooooooo

Assi wddi chngee bolday oohohooooooo

Expecting members like @Ifrit , @Whazzup to indulge in some research work and post some amazing articles. @Spectre , you need to follow up, work on a little more complicated topics. This is one of the easiest ways to learn and at the same time contribute to PDF, along with earning respect of fellow members. Hope you guys take my advice. @Color_Less_Sky , you too need to follow up, i am serious.
If anyone has missed:( what i have done myself, then:
The dark chapter:1971 tragedy
Territorial limits
POTENTIAL OF RENEWABLE ENERGIES IN PAKISTAN
What has obstructed Pakistan's rise .
and more... Point being, it's time to do something productive, i have learned so much working on them.
regards

@Slav Defence ,@nair , would you like to add anything?

Expecting members like @Ifrit , @Whazzup to indulge in some research work and post some amazing articles. @Spectre , you need to follow up, work on a little more complicated topics. This is one of the easiest ways to learn and at the same time contribute to PDF, along with earning respect of fellow members. Hope you guys take my advice. @Color_Less_Sky , you too need to follow up, i am serious.
Territorial limits
and more... Point being, it's time to do something productive, i have learned so much working on them.
regards

Yeh I am serious part is only for me or everyone else? :what:

Territorial limits
regards

I will do the best i can even i am working on one Hope u will like it. Many thnks for the favouable advise

Back
Top Bottom