What's new

Pakistani corner

Doc i am doing well now alhamdulillah. I got more antibiotics but im not taking anymore...im only taking temp medicine now. But ihave some cough and i am drinking syrup and i still didnt do gargles. I hate doing them. :/ Acha khair. But last night i got a very very bad cough attack in my sleep ..... it was terrible....i had to drink slighly boiled water to calm it down...but weirdly enough right after the cough bout got over i felt as if i am recovering ....it started to get better.

But why do you support bashar the butcher...he chemical bombed his own ppl. Why are u comparing him with ns,rs ,ik ?

First of all good to know you are doing good.Secondly I am not comparing Assad with anyone. I am talking about West hegemony. Saddam was good his people, was knocked out by West. Libyans were happy with Qaddafi brought down by West. Same with Hossni Mubarak and now Assad. If they can portrayed them as villain and made perception of people that they are wicked then one fine day they can portray the same about Pakistan as well. My Question is who are they to do all this & Who are we to call someone butcher ? Syrain/Iraqis/Libyans know better than us and they were living a happy life until West came in for Democracy.

First of all good to know you are doing good.Secondly I am not comparing Assad with anyone. I am talking about West hegemony. Saddam was good his people, was knocked out by West. Libyans were happy with Qaddafi brought down by West. Same with Hossni Mubarak and now Assad. If they can portrayed them as villain and made perception of people that they are wicked then one fine day they can portray the same about Pakistan as well. My Question is who are they to do all this & Who are we to call someone butcher ? Syrain/Iraqis/Libyans know better than us and they were living a happy life until West came in for Democracy.
Saddam was interference by west. But Anti assad uprising was indigenous, cant compare with saddam case.

If they can portrayed them as villain and made perception of people that they are wicked then one fine day they can portray the same about Pakistan as well.
Pakistan has a strong structure that it is standing on, we have a strong military. don't you think they haven't tried. As far as Pakistan is concerned: we are quite safe from the west.
Libyans were happy with Qaddafi brought down by West.
No point as Libya was doing very well under Qaddafi. Don't think they hated him. @jamahir , can you elaborate?

Pakistan has a strong structure that it is standing on, we have a strong military. don't you think they haven't tried. As far as Pakistan is concerned: we are quite safe from the west.

No point as Libya was doing very well under Qaddafi. Don't think they hated him. @jamahir , can you elaborate?

This is what I said in regard to Qadaffi.

Back
Top Bottom