What's new

Pakistani corner

Yesterday as a joke i said may he said after release (zaid hamid) he was invited by the king. See what Zarva just now posted he (zaid hamid) was member of 1000 people invited by Saudi king even he was not in a jail but on Saudi visit. waooo
Unfortunately we have such people in Pakistan, who still believe Afghan Taliban or such groups are fighting foreign invasion and are knowingly killing innocent people, as they are fighting for the greater good. Innocent dead, who cares. A Taliban apologists, at one point even TTP.
You know the usual women all veiled up, stay at home at all time type of people. May god rid this country of such people.

Lovely.

@Icarus I am horribly shocked at this: Authentic Hadees Reference of Ghazwa-E-Hind | Page 6

What factual argument? Which fact did you see in his argument that you claim it is not trolling? Mind you the same poster has bounced into ANYTHING remotely linked to Islam and propagated BS from websites which are not even authentic many a times a blog or someone's thoughts!

You might believe that Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) split the moon in half but if you argue with someone who doesn't share your belief, then obviously he will use scientific texts in a religious discussions and that will only upset you.

Unfortunately we have such people in Pakistan, who still believe Afghan Taliban or such groups are fighting foreign invasion and are knowingly killing innocent people, as they are fighting for the greater good. Innocent dead, who cares. A Taliban apologists, at one point even TTP.
You know the usual women all veiled up, stay at home at all time type of people. May god rid this country of such people.

Lovely.
Ameen

Self made defense analysts :cheesy:. Best part is he is at it from time to time. Can't understand as to how people can sympathize with Taliban.
Even i am fail to understand how can an educated aware persons support / sypathize senless aggression.

You might believe that Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) split the moon in half but if you argue with someone who doesn't share your belief, then obviously he will use scientific texts in a religious discussions and that will only upset you.
Scientific? Seriously? Even in Science it says go to the source and check it not go to the writings of someone who has nothing to do with science (say a poet/ butcher or even a tailor)

Even i am fail to understand how can an educated aware persons support / sypathize senless aggression.
Aray bhai don't you know they are fighting foreign invasion by killing innocent people? all for a greater good.

that will only upset you.
Science never upseted me....What does is mods here who allow indians to post BS about Islam from blogs which have no ground and by indians who have never even read the said hadith or the said verse from the QURAN but like the taliban and ISIS rely on a source (their Mullah/ handler) to explain to them what is said!

Aray bhai don't you know they are fighting foreign invasion by killing innocent people? all for a greater good.
These type of people presenting Islam to others on a negative way they can't build a single room but keen to destroy 1000 years old history. They are not only against Islam but against whole human race. ay Allah guide us in a way that we defeat them in all aspects.

Let me ask you truthfully..I had posted the hadith in question both the Arabic version and the translation ....I had also posted the site I took it from....

did the indian not have enough to analyze with his own brain as the indians are always crying foul that Islam doesnt allow to use the brain or analyze....why do what you are crying foul about?

And do look at all his posts in such threads they are all the same...NEVER refer to the source always pick up the most far fetched theory just to annoy the other...If that is not trolling then please give me the definition you guys carry around for the word trolling!

Regards!

These type of people presenting Islam to others on a negative way they can't build a single room but keen to destroy 1000 years old history. They are not only against Islam but against whole human race. ay Allah guide us in a way that we defeat them in all aspects.
Golden words. May god guide these people, sympathizers and financiers are to be equally blamed.

Do you people think Al Asad should go ? If it has happened to Syria which was a good place to live in until three years back then what wrong has happened ? This could come to us be it in under leadership of NS, RS, IK or any other. We would be still thinking that we were happy but foreign powers (supporting us or against us) will be killing people of Pakistan.I am amazed to see that many of my Pakistani brothers want Assad to get killed.

Do you people think Al Asad should go ? If it has happened to Syria which was a good place to live in until three years back then what wrong has happened ? This could come to us be it in under leadership of NS, RS, IK or any other. We would be still thinking that we were happy but foreign powers (supporting us or against us) will be killing people of Pakistan.I am amazed to see that many of my Pakistani brothers want Assad to get killed.

Because Assad killed people more than rebels ans ISIS........... Neither Assad nor rebels are good for syria......there is no solution in near future..........more casualties, more refugees these are painful stories of humanity

Doc i am doing well now alhamdulillah. I got more antibiotics but im not taking anymore...im only taking temp medicine now. But ihave some cough and i am drinking syrup and i still didnt do gargles. I hate doing them. :/ Acha khair. But last night i got a very very bad cough attack in my sleep ..... it was terrible....i had to drink slighly boiled water to calm it down...but weirdly enough right after the cough bout got over i felt as if i am recovering ....it started to get better.

But why do you support bashar the butcher...he chemical bombed his own ppl. Why are u comparing him with ns,rs ,ik ?

Back
Top Bottom