What's new

Pakistani corner

@SaG E Jillani88

We know the end and what is awaiting us in future, these are very difficult times. The only threat is us, with us removed they will teach the rest a lesson that the rest's coming 100 generations won't forget. How can one forget who killed the most noble and pious of the men.

@SaG E Jillani88

We know the end and what is awaiting us in future, these are very difficult times. The only threat is us, with us removed they will teach the rest a lesson that the rest's coming 100 generations won't forget. How can one forget who killed the most noble and pious of the men.
Yara explain it a bit more. Is kam aqal ko kam kam hi samj aati ha bhai

Last edited:
Yara explain it a bit more.

:confused:. All what I said is to be read in context of coming of Hazrat Esa (Peace be upon him), Dajjal the liar and finally rule of justice, peace and prosperity. Now who would be dajjali and who would side with Ibne Maryam (Peace be upon him)? That is us being the threat part.

Now their belief is Messiah will come who would make everyone believe in what they believe and will restore their rule again. So you can imagine what would happen to idol worshipers and atheists. Ub iss bit say agay khud samj lo.

Overall the speech by the PM wasn't bad. One thing i can't understand is as to how we missed mentioning India's involvement in FATA, Baluchistan and Karachi, etc,etc? we should have publicly humiliated them, a country that's been supporting terrorism since before '71, we should have handed over the evidence to all heads of states. We have more than credible enough proof. We have their network of agents arrested, they funds most probably tracked. We have commandeers of TTP and other groups confessing on TV that they received help from India, we have those who seek independent Balochistan, or 'sought' confessing. We have their agents confessing. We have all the proof to defame India, we should have highlighted this issue. Instead they took the opportunity and made sure to pass comments and make us look like exporters of terrorism. Loving the irony.
To all my Pakistani brothers

@Icarus ,@Atanz ,@Slav Defence ,@haviZsultan ,@Irfan Baloch , your thoughts?
the speech was good and dignified and was within the diplomatic decorum unlike the rantings that came out of say natanyahu or the Indian blowhards who after the Myanmar operation are planning the worldwide campaign against all those who doubt their awesomeness.
its not just our PM, b ut our COAS also in Germany and then in UK offered peace with India and showed resolve against the terrorism and highlighted the importance of PCEC telling all countries in the region and beyond to benefit from it instead of watching one butthurt country conspiring against it.

I have no idea how to enable or disable it :undecided:, and believe me my personal settings is the last place I will troll :partay:, paroosi mar gay hain kya iss kam k liay jo may apny account kay sath pangay karo :angel:
One can't even view your profile. You are a very secretive person, or were, or try... Check karo.

Nothing just bcaz u r confession waoo confession of the year now you are confessed Taliban
Welcome to the club, Zarvan bhai has his own reputation here on PDF. It's a good thing Mods haven't banned him yet.

This is what he said about our army and he defended taliban in past.
And he said our army betrayed Allah and Rasool View attachment 262238
One of many posts he has made.
lol. Post more if you have any, good entertainment.
1443959625938-jpg.262238

@haviZsultan , tell us about your books and future plans? would love to know, i guess they aren't published, or are they?

Welcome to the club, Zarvan bhai has his own reputation here on PDF. It's a good thing Mods haven't banned him yet.

One of many posts he has made.
lol. Post more if you have any, good entertainment.
1443959625938-jpg.262238

@haviZsultan , tell us about your books and future plans? would love to know, i guess they aren't published, or are they?
Yesterday as a joke i said may he said after release (zaid hamid) he was invited by the king. See what Zarva just now posted he (zaid hamid) was member of 1000 people invited by Saudi king even he was not in a jail but on Saudi visit. waooo

@Akheilos
I quoted poetry to just reflect my feelings on the matter. If you allow me, quotations from Quran, Hadith and Ijma'a could also be provided.
For the sake of arguement, let me accept those feelings on the matter....

EVEN THEN anyone saying anything to my prophet wont and shouldnt harm me....My prophet was stronger than that! Stones were thrown at him, he didnt retaliate....
people planned to murder him - he knew it but waited for ALLAH's advice on every move....
People went to war with him in an attempt to kill him - he survived as ALLAH willed
A Jewish woman threw trash at him everyday - he smiled and even went to ask for her when she was illl

THIS is my Prophet...Dead or alive some moron saying BS about him shouldnt harm me nor my Prophet's honor/ name or whatnot...

Always remember this in the Quran ALLAH said He is no one's father but only a prophet. There are hadith where he used to be crying coz he was afraid of the UMMAH's path after his death ...

He as a human is physically dead...But his legacy/ teachings/ kind words/ advice should live on forever!

Hence, when someone says something stupid about the Prophet, we need to smile and and ignore...Remember ALLAH said the enemies plan and WE (ALLAH) plan too...and ALLAH is best of planner...so no matter what they do....ALLAH will always answer them with a plan better than their mischief!

Also remember the teachings of the Prophet whom we so admire - that if someone does x amount of pain on us, we can ONLY do x amount of pain but the min we do x+1 (unconsciously we may harm him more even as much as a grain of sand) we will be the zalim/ transgressors

Hope this gives a clearer answer :enjoy:

Hence, why I try to remain calm when someone is doing a Monkey dance in front of me regarding Islam, my god or my prophet :p:

@Icarus I am horribly shocked at this: Authentic Hadees Reference of Ghazwa-E-Hind | Page 6

What factual argument? Which fact did you see in his argument that you claim it is not trolling? Mind you the same poster has bounced into ANYTHING remotely linked to Islam and propagated BS from websites which are not even authentic many a times a blog or someone's thoughts!

Mind you none of this is a fact as some of it is a prediction from a Daif hadith (basically hadith suspected of being formulated by people after Prophet's death. The only thing that is a acceptable is no.2 and no.5....and it was just repeating what many of us had already said not sure why any indian would wanna repeat it ....No. 4 and 3 which are interlinked are a little stupid because this "dhaif hadith" was created before Pakistan was made and was either mentioned or not by Arabs or Turks can be debatable depending on how many books you browsed through....):

1) When the armies of Khurasan rise it is inevitable for them to conquer the Indus region to move towards Middle east.

2) This Hadith is not mentioned in the authentic Hadees book, It is considered as weak Hadees.

3) Muslims of Indian sub continent started using this hadees only after the formation of Pakistan.

4) The Arabs, Turks who invaded India never mentioned this Hadees.

5) Dr. Israr Ahmed described this Hadees as a combination of two or more Hadees, It seems they mixed the Hadees of "end of times" with that of Gazwa of Hind which happened a long time ago, during the times of Gaznavi and Ghori

Source: Authentic Hadees Reference of Ghazwa-E-Hind | Page 3

Worse part is the source given: The Myth of Ghazwa-tul-Hind | Secular Pakistan

THAT is the troll bit! He preferred repeating what we were talking about just coz it was in a blog called secularpakistan but it is wrong if we quote the source the Hadith in question and its analysis?

So now I have to make blogs so I can talk about them and use them as reference coz god forbid we use the Quran and Hadith as a reference to talk about the Quran and Hadith?

Lovely rules...do try to read them again and see how many loopholes indians have found...

It is really shameful that Muslims are not allowed to talk about Islam but it is fine if a Hindu comes and talks about Islam from a secular site :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom