What's new

Pakistani corner

Marray maghaz ni ina nay wee dahein kitey ah ina ni chawlaan tay tusaan pareshan na ho eh maon nay ehey chanay

Preshan mara chitar honda yar, ay boooh pehn day yuk un, ina d zehniat bari khabeesan ali a, samry samry husson tay pichay khundi churi nal war karson.

Preshan mara chitar honda yar, ay boooh pehn day yuk un, ina d zehniat bari khabeesan ali a, samry samry husson tay pichay khundi churi nal war karson.
Oh masair ghusay keen thuk day in wargian na tay kam hey ay ey ina keen pata poota kuch hona nahe bomgian ina no sunay banda

Oh masair ghusay keen thuk day in wargian na tay kam hey ay ey ina keen pata poota kuch hona nahe bomgian ina no sunay banda

Akhthuuu, chal yara turay akhray tay maaf kita ina ki. Na tay dil tay karda asa ina dy chamory moli dy taily nal marny da.

Kitni mushkil punjabi hai mujhay smaajh nahi arahee fakhray. Mujhay kuch smjh nahi arha aaaghhhh mera gala.

Twada kee haal chaal hai @Imran Khan paai assan wee theek thaak nai hain saada gala boht dard karna hai ,bola nee janda asan koloon,tusi teek ho ?
Ahoooooooooooo waddi punjabi andi minnnuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!

Kitni mushkil punjabi hai mujhay smaajh nahi arahee fakhray. Mujhay kuch smjh nahi arha aaaghhhh mera gala.

Twada kee haal chaal hai @Imran Khan paai assan wee theek thaak nai hain saada gala boht dard karna hai ,bola nee janda asan koloon,tusi teek ho ?
Ahoooooooooooo waddi punjabi andi minnnuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!
:disagree:

@fakhre mirpur despite taking medicine gala ziada kharab ho gaya aur temp kam hokay aur bhi ziada hogaya. Pata nah keu hua aisa, iwasnt eating anything bad. Itnee dard hai, been four days now, taking 675 mg aug three times a day and panadol. Ab bhi temp na utra will ask doc to give diff medication. Right now atm im feeling slightly better but its so painful. Im going dull now ughhhhhh.

You are taking very heavy dose which is not required at all. I am not sure if a doctor has suggested it to you or you are taking it of your own. You need anti allergic as well with Antibiotic. I would suggest you make a little bit of change

Azithromycin 500 - 0--X--0 (two tablets in a day)
Allegra 180 - 0--X--0(two tablets in a day)
Dolowin Plus - Three tablets in a day

Do gargles at least thrice a day and take steam as well that too three to four times.

Regards
Dr. Haroon Syed

You are taking very heavy dose which is not required at all. I am not sure if a doctor has suggested it to you or you are taking it of your own. I would suggest you make a little bit of change

Do gargles at least thrice a day and take steam as well that too three to four times.

Regards
Dr. Haroon Syed

Lolzzz no ..lolzz not on my own lolzzzzz. I am glad iwasnt given 1 g aug cuz iwas fearing that...but icant take medication like that as uare suggeting, iwill go with what doc has suggested...its improving now as well.
I dont know but for throat i am always given this hi potency med.
Ya but i am very slow with gargles havent done even once...ok now iwill do. Ughhh ihate gargles.

Thank u doc for suggestions.

Hindko, Hindko, Hindko. Punjabi is very different from Hindko, may be the accent may seem similar but in real life when someone speaks Punjabi and an other Hindko its different. The Hindko from my area when spoken by someone seems like ubi khany laga hy yeh doosry banday ko.

You are taking very heavy dose which is not required at all. I am not sure if a doctor has suggested it to you or you are taking it of your own. You need anti allergic as well with Antibiotic. I would suggest you make a little bit of change

Regards
Dr. Haroon Syed
Haroon shab salam, please answer some provided questions in first post and introduce yourself. Good to know we have another doctor. Yar yeh doctors oaur unki hartal :mad:.
@fakhre mirpur despite taking medicine gala ziada kharab ho gaya aur temp kam hokay aur bhi ziada hogaya. Pata nah keu hua aisa, iwasnt eating anything bad. Itnee dard hai, been four days now, taking 675 mg aug three times a day and panadol. Ab bhi temp na utra will ask doc to give diff medication. Right now atm im feeling slightly better but its so painful. Im going dull now ughhhhhh.
Checkup karwalo. Might be tonsil stones, who knows. They usually cause the pain.

Haroon shab salam, please answer some provided questions in first post and introduce yourself. Good to know we have another doctor. Yar yeh doctors oaur unki hartal :mad:.

Checkup karwalo. Might be tonsil stones, who knows. They usually cause the pain.
Bahi doc had given medicines but i need to visit for a prescription refill and followup check up, cuz this time gala ziada kharab hogaya hai, tho better now.

Regards
Dr. Haroon Syed
Ya doc i didnt think abt asking u before.....what city u come from...nice to have a new doc hr. Welcome to the forum.

Overall the speech by the PM wasn't bad. One thing i can't understand is as to how we missed mentioning India's involvement in FATA, Baluchistan and Karachi, etc,etc? we should have publicly humiliated them, a country that's been supporting terrorism since before '71, we should have handed over the evidence to all heads of states. We have more than credible enough proof. We have their network of agents arrested, they funds most probably tracked. We have commandeers of TTP and other groups confessing on TV that they received help from India, we have those who seek independent Balochistan, or 'sought' confessing. We have their agents confessing. We have all the proof to defame India, we should have highlighted this issue. Instead they took the opportunity and made sure to pass comments and make us look like exporters of terrorism. Loving the irony.
To all my Pakistani brothers

@Icarus ,@Atanz ,@Slav Defence ,@haviZsultan ,@Irfan Baloch , your thoughts?

Overall the speech by the PM wasn't bad. One thing i can't understand is as to how we missed mentioning India's involvement in FATA, Baluchistan and Karachi, etc,etc? we should have publicly humiliated them, a country that's been supporting terrorism since before '71, we should have handed over the evidence to all heads of states. We have more than credible enough proof. We have their network of agents arrested, they funds most probably tracked. We have commandeers of TTP and other groups confessing on TV that they received help from India, we have those who seek independent Balochistan, or 'sought' confessing. We have their agents confessing. We have all the proof to defame India, we should have highlighted this issue. Instead they took the opportunity and made sure to pass comments and make us look like exporters of terrorism. Loving the irony.
To all my Pakistani brothers

@Icarus ,@Atanz ,@Slav Defence ,@haviZsultan ,@Irfan Baloch , your thoughts?

I thought we played a wonderful hand, we gave them a chance at peace, they declined it, then we handed over the dossier to the UN. We stand vindicated on two counts:

1. We proved that Pakistan is ready to accept a compromise formula for peace in the region and we are open to a bilateral solution under the observation of the UNMOGIP and that it is India's vague excuses that have been hampering progress on that account.
2. When India rebuked Pakistan for terrorism and dismissed our offer, we handed over proof of their involvement in terrorism over to the UN.

It was a well thought out chess maneuver and we nailed it, thanks to Dr Maleeha Lodhi.

This conversation or PM thing is it available to everyone?

I thought we played a wonderful hand, we gave them a chance at peace, they declined it, then we handed over the dossier to the UN. We stand vindicated on two counts:

1. We proved that Pakistan is ready to accept a compromise formula for peace in the region and we are open to a bilateral solution under the observation of the UNMOGIP and that it is India's vague excuses that have been hampering progress on that account.
2. When India rebuked Pakistan for terrorism and dismissed our offer, we handed over proof of their involvement in terrorism over to the UN.

It was a well thought out chess maneuver and we nailed it, thanks to Dr Maleeha Lodhi.
I stated that, overall we played a good round. The PM shouldn't have missed point's i have made, look at the Indian counterparts, they took the opportunity to defame us and made us look like terrorism exporters. There should have been a mention of such in the speech, sad to see it missed.
This conversation or PM thing is it available to everyone?
Only for Title holders, do you need help with something?

Back
Top Bottom