What's new

Pakistani corner

YAAAAAAAA THIS IS WHAT I WAS SAYING ALL ALONGGGGGG!!!! ARGHHHHHH!!!!
HINDUS jo ajk say gaey thay had gone willfully and very peacefully.
Im glad our forces werent guilty of innocents' blood.

No doubt all ajk local clans and sadozais are very honorable ppl.
Many dogra officers were living with their families at garrison areas, they left a lot after rebellion.
When AKRF captured their left assets Captain Hussain said "Ja kar wapis kar aao inko hum logon ko nae chaei in ka chorha hua samn aur maale ghaneemat"
Na maale Ghaneemat na Kishwar kushai

Many dogra officers were living with their families at garrison areas, they left a lot after rebellion.
When AKRF captured their left assets Captain Hussain said "Ja kar wapis kar aao inko hum logon ko nae chaei in ka chorha hua samn aur maale ghaneemat"
Na maale Ghaneemat na Kishwar kushai
Proud of our ancestors like capt hussain.

اوه بهای پلیز ضرور شییر کرنا
I will share interviews of ex 1947 veterans as well.

Battle of Thorarh 4th october 1947 under command of khateeb e Kashmir Molana Abdul aziz thorarhwi.
List of martyrs included martyred lady Mayi Hussain bibi sr#12
65024_210396819136510_490510628_n.jpg

10614118_285767084959730_2152138609928473650_n.jpg

216606_621988091160485_505919759_nlll.jpg

@fakhre mirpur @Shamain @waz

Thanx for sharing
Mayi Hussain bibi was martyred while she was transferring water and ammunition for Mujahideen.
His brother was also martyred during hand to hand combat with Dogra forces to capture degree college thorarh.
He had a war trophy browning LMG from Dogra soldeir Kuldeep singh.
So know it is cleared tribal lashkars came here at 26 October and we liberated our part much earlier.

@fakhre mirpur

I am working on another project and will share some thing important related to 1947 war.
Please do share my knowledge is limited to stuff my grandfather told me in my childhood and the books i read in his home

And also by my interaction with some people who had relatives who participated when i was a fif aid worker in south punjab

Last edited:
Please do share my knowledge is limited to stuff my grandfather told me in my childhood and the books i read in his home

And also by my interaction with some people who had relatives who participated when i was a fif aid worker in south punjab
Ever heard about Ayesha bibi veteran of 1947?

Maybe but i dont remember much of what i read or was told by elders ╭(╯^╰)╮
SHe fought like a warrior and entire village was under her control.
Dogra forces in k naam se bhi ghabrati thein, shaheed ho gain thi aakhar mein.

Last weekend I had invited my research group at a beach and cooked some Pakistani dishes. Just feel like sharing with you.

View attachment 246500

My wife prepared Biryani whereas I did seekh kebab, chicken and red snapper. Seekh kebab was an instant hit and so was Biryani. It appeared my Malaysian students had never tasted something like this before. I am already being offered to setup an eatery business.

@Indus Falcon @HRK @Slav Defence @WAJsal @Gufi @Akheilos @Shamain

Indus falcon bhai, aap apni behari kebab ki tarkeeb to batain.

Hey how to join this research group of yours? :cheesy:

Hey how to join this research group of yours? :cheesy:
Have you gone :cheesy:? how did you come across that post. Unfortunately, syed bhai has quite this forum:(.

@Ifrit , Professionals are ex-military, mostly are old members and have contributed a lot to this forum. The ratings that they have given might be unfair, in my opinion all title holders are deserving, especially members like Joe Shear. But if they are constantly abusing the ratings, or in general not deserving of a title, you can report them. Many TT's have been demoted in past. Secondly try not opening such threads: Shame on you India, it was mutton not beef
They always get locked, leave it as it is. Open threads on topics based on Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom