What's new

Pakistani corner

Hunza is just amazing, it can't be compared to the world itself, it's a piece of Heaven, utter perfection.
Thankfully nothing happened to me, apart from my wrists hurting like hell.

Hunza is just amazing, it can't be compared to the world itself, it's a piece of Heaven, utter perfection.
:(:mad: What has happened to this country, really sad....Happens to people on daily basis...
Other parts in Pakistan have to follow our model, which is perfect. emphasis is given to education, female are treated equally in all fields. Hope the government learns something, long way to go on our part too...

Hey sad to hear. Hope u guys catch them fast.

Yep, two men. One had a huge knife and the other with a pistol. Could've ended way worse...
Ughhh iwud faint at the sight of both.

:(:mad: What has happened to this country, really sad....Happens to people on daily basis...

Other parts in Pakistan have to follow our model, which is perfect. emphasis is given to education, female are treated equally in all fields. Hope the government learns something, long way to go on our part too...

True, but Hunza will be looked upon as a role model not by pur nation alone, but by the rising nations of today.

Hey sad to hear. Hope u guys catch them fast.

Ughhh iwud faint at the sight of both.

Thanks sis.
Yep I would've too but not my first time getting robbed soooo. And my mom is freaking out, so hopefully we move back to Islamabad. Fingers crossed.

come again?

Poor pathans....naswar nay kiya halat ker di unki :(

Actively functioning democratic state...then who hijacked it? :(

I don't know the discussion but the term 'naswar' made me share this research paper,enjoy!

regards

Attachments

• Naswar.pdf
    221.5 KB · Views: 27
I don't know the discussion but the term 'naswar' made me share this research paper,enjoy!

regards
Aap kya khatay hain? Gogo paan masala
GOGO_PAN_MASALA.jpg

Acha waisay mazzaq kiya tha :/

Back
Top Bottom