What's new

Pakistani corner

Got mugged, some douches stole my phone, purse and earrings.... Starting to hate this city.

Source: Mr.Meap
@Mr.Meap , Karachi? sad, really sad. Unfortunately street crimes are on the high in the city. It's not Islamabad. My dad usually goes out with cheap phones, even kept a guard with him, very sad. Which phone was it? :(
: In karachi no one goes out with a smartphone

I think everyone is a little bossy to new members, happens. Try not opening such threads, they usually become a battle ground, trust me. As you see fit.
regards

@fakhre mirpur , I think you love this thread too much. Keep opening it, lol.
What has obstructed Pakistan's rise .
I want different people to share their views on a very important topic

@!eon

That book is in Arabic, is there an English or Urdu version of this book?

@Shamain @WAJsal @fakhre mirpur
Guys i saw more than dozen times, PDf facebook page share information posted by me.
Why they share it?
Quality content is usually shared.
Continue....

Sue Taliban Khan to hell. :devil:
I have a point to make, neither do i support IK or PTI; guy is a f u c k i n g national hero, maybe he won the world cup for the Israelis or the F u c k i n g Talibans, him playing for the country and producing fine players were all part of some yahoodi sazich. Constantly making these remarks, i won't stay shut when someone is disrespecting our national hero. Political affiliations aside, have some respect for the man and what he has done for Pakistan, understood you hate him, if we don't respect our national heroes, who will. This should be the last time i see you making such comments.
@Slav Defence , make note.....

I can do that. Not threatening, just telling. How low is society going to get. Political affiliations aside. Am being honest i don't support Khan shab. He is a national hero, there is a limit to everything, if we don't support them, who will...?

I don't support name calling but..................

Him being politician and him being captain of a team that won world cup are two different things, nobody should expect me to respect him as a politician because he won the world cup? IK should feel the heat and worst of criticism for being a politician. Sorry I won't accept this argument that he is a national hero so he cannot be criticized. He is an immature political leader who once was a very mature sports leader.

I don't support name calling but..................

Him being politician and him being captain of a team that won world cup are two different things, nobody should expect me to respect him as a politician because he won the world cup? IK should feel the heat and worst of criticism for being a politician. Sorry I won't accept this argument that he is a national hero so he cannot be criticized. He is an immature political leader who once was a very mature sports leader.
He is a national hero...criticizing is one thing, constantly making unacceptable remarks of him being a Taliban agent, or Yahoodi agent makes no sense. Which in itself is completely nonsense, he should be respected for his services for the country. Again criticism is one thing, what these people do cannot be termed as criticism.
Him being politician and him being captain of a team that won world cup are two different things, nobody should expect me to respect him as a politician because he won the world cup?
respect him as a person, hate him as a politician. respect what he has done for the country. Was he playing for Israel, being an israeli agent, these remarks make no sense and should be ditched. If we don't support our heroes, who will?

He is a national hero...criticizing is one thing, constantly making unacceptable remarks of him being a Taliban agent, or Yahoodi agent makes no sense. Which in itself is completely nonsense, he should be respected for his services for the country. Again criticism is one thing, what these people do cannot be termed as criticism.

respect him as a person, hate him as a politician. respect what he has done for the country. Was he playing for Israel, being an israeli agent, these remarks make no sense and should be ditched. If we don't support our heroes, who will?

Shaukat Khanum was not his alone doing? That achievement would never have been possible if people of Pakistan did not respect him as the Imran Khan. But same people have each and every right to criticise him as a politician, and considering the political culture of Pakistan he should not mind it either. Benazir got the worst of criticism and name calling Imran khan ya bakio nay to ubi kuch dekha he nahi hay, I remember BB ko behn ki galia parti the loud speaker pay.

Quality content is usually shared.

Continue....

I have a point to make, neither do i support IK or PTI; guy is a f u c k i n g national hero, maybe he won the world cup for the Israelis or the F u c k i n g Talibans, him playing for the country and producing fine players were all part of some yahoodi sazich. Constantly making these remarks, i won't stay shut when someone is disrespecting our national hero. Political affiliations aside, have some respect for the man and what he has done for Pakistan, understood you hate him, if we don't respect our national heroes, who will. This should be the last time i see you making such comments.
@Slav Defence , make note.....
This is what happens when Hitler gets power.
IK is a political leader now & he is far from a national hero & even if he is then who are you to censor my opinion about him. Dr. Abdus salam is our national hero, Dr. abdul qadeer is, Quaide-Azam is but those guys still gets critism. Who is Imran Khan? A God for you? (Nauzubillah) Your fanboyism is getting in your way of job you've been given as a Mod here. I'll prefer you to do your job instead of censoring us & be our daddy to teach us how to respect ahole politicians like Imran.

& you gave me 2 -ve ratings in past for nothing serious. I wonder what beef you have with me.

Last edited:
& you gave me 2 -ve ratings in past for nothing serious. I wonder what beef you have with me.
You can always refer them to post ratings thread, wasn't going to be reversed so you decided not to go through the drama. Once rated by Icarus and once by me, haven't rated you two times.

IK is a political leader now & he is far from a national hero & even if he is then who are you to censor my opinion about him.
Who is Imran Khan? A God for you? (Nauzubillah) Your fanboyism is getting in your way of job you've been given as a Mod here. I'll prefer you to do your job instead of censoring us & be our daddy to teach us how to respect ahole politicians like Imran.
Answer this question and i am done with a low life such as yourself:
Was he playing for Israel, being an Israeli agent, or Taliban?

Last edited:
This is what happens when Hitler gets power.
IK is a political leader now & he is far from a national hero & even if he is then who are you to censor my opinion about him. Dr. Abdus salam is our national hero, Dr. abdul qadeer is, Quaide-Azam is but those guys still gets critism. Who is Imran Khan? A God for you? (Nauzubillah) Your fanboyism is getting in your way of job you've been given as a Mod here. I'll prefer you to do your job instead of censoring us & be our daddy to teach us how to respect ahole politicians like Imran.

Yar you are targeting Wajsal more than justifying why criticism of IK is just.

come again?

Poor pathans....naswar nay kiya halat ker di unki :(

Actively functioning democratic state...then who hijacked it? :(

My brother gifted earrings to me from Brunei.

: In karachi no one goes out with a smartphone

Well I do, so does everyone I know. Trust me no more smart phones while going outside.

You can always refer them to post ratings thread, wasn't going to be reversed so you decided not to go through the drama. Once rated by Icarus and once by me, haven't rated you two times.
i didn't even knew about this review feature.
Yeah sorry for that. You gave one negative rating for nothing.

Answer this question and i am done with a low life such as yourself:
Was he playing for Israel, being an Israeli agent, or Taliban?
I also don't want to have a conservation with a low life too.:coffee:
& now when your feelings are hurt over minor criticism on a politician. I expect a ban coming to my way soon.

:pakistan:

Yar you are targeting Wajsal more than justifying why criticism of IK is just.
I'm not. I was just showing the fan girl of Imran a mirror of bitter truth.

Yeah sorry for that. You gave one negative rating for nothing.
You can always refer it to Review ratings thread. Plus i gave you a chance to reverse it, you never followed up. reason for rating: trolling.
I also don't want to have a conservation with a low life too.:coffee:
& now when your feelings are hurt over minor criticism on a politician. I expect a ban coming to my way soon.

:pakistan:
As expected, you can never answer that. You people have no shame.
I'm not. I was just showing the fan girl of Imran a mirror of bitter truth.
Imran Khan is an Israeli agent, Yahoodi agent, or a Taliban agent? i can't figure this out. Him serving Pakistan was all part of some Yahoodi sazich :o:. Inspiring generations of fast bowlers and youngsters was also a conspiracy.

@Slav Defence , maybe you can help....

@I S I
O pai na le panga...
I want to understand their patwari mentality, never understood it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom