What's new

Pakistani corner

@I S I
O pai na le panga...
Bhai maine to kuch nahiin kya pehle.
Bila waja ki chawal maari thi wajasai ne.

You can always refer it to Review ratings thread. Plus i gave you a chance to reverse it, you never followed up. reason for rating: trolling.

As expected, you can never answer that. You people have no shame.

Imran Khan is an Israeli agent, Yahoodi agent, or a Taliban agent? i can't figure this out. Him serving Pakistan was all part of some Yahoodi sazich :o:. Inspiring generations of fast bowlers and youngsters was also a conspiracy.

@Slav Defence , maybe you can help....

I want to understand their patwari mentality, never understood it.
Breaking own rules by calling others Patwari. Great job there.
Why don't you just ban me by yourself? Why calling others?

If Administrators are not biased then they should remove your Mod status first.

@WebMaster, is criticizing politicians against the forum rules or just in case of Lord Imran Khan?

Breaking own rules by calling other Patwaris. Great job there.
Why don't you just ban me by yourself? Why calling others?

If Administrators are not biased then they should remove your Mod status first.
Why are you chickening out, answer my question, you chicken. I am not a mod...Grow some balls and answer my question.

Why are you chickening out, answer my question, you chicken. I am not a mod...Grow some balls and answer my question.
LOL keep burning.
It's a Nice show putted up by you. :chilli:

Bro he is not mod he is TTA and he is very nice and kind person i know him since i join this forum.
More like a Tanked Think than a Think Tank.

Bro he is not mod he is TTA and he is very nice and kind person i know him since i join this forum.
Don't waste your time, i can guarantee it he won't answer my questions. These people have no shame. Understandable you might support PMLN or any other party. Might as well elaborate on comments you make, right? once in his hatred of IK, he stated this, "Shame on Nawz Shareef for approving this extension. He should plant 1 Trillion trees instead of making electricity. According to Great Khan, Trees are more important than electricity & metros."

Source: Tarbela fifth extension project gets CDWP’s nod
His hatred for IK has blinded him, you retard obviously trees are more important than metros, we get it you hate IK, no need to get illogical.
LOL keep burning.
It's a Nice show putted up by you. :chilli:
As i said, you can't answer my questions.

@Slav Defence .......

See it happen when somebody uses abuses in posts pls don't abuse anybody you can criticize with better words, What will you get to abuse a leader Nothing just a hatred from the supporters they are also as patriots as you. I am not a supporter of Nawaz nor the Imran.
Abuse is when i say "kutta, kameena, harami etc etc"
I didn't use those words at all. I will keep criticizing Taliban Khan. If they don't like it then they always have a option of ban left.

Don't waste your time, i can guarantee it he won't answer my questions. These people have no shame. Understandable you might support PMLN or any other party. Might as well elaborate on comments you make, right? once in his hatred of IK, he stated this, "Shame on Nawz Shareef for approving this extension. He should plant 1 Trillion trees instead of making electricity. According to Great Khan, Trees are more important than electricity & metros."

Source: Tarbela fifth extension project gets CDWP’s nod
His hatred for IK has blinded him, you retard obviously trees are more important than metros, we get it you hate IK, no need to get illogical.

As i said, you can't answer my questions.

@Slav Defence .......
O Bhai ghar ja ke bula lo @Slav Defence ko. Had ho gai. Abusing me in every post & expecting polite reply? Ok you get another one. Let's see...

I didn't use those words at all. I will keep criticizing Taliban Khan. If they don't like it then they always have a option of ban left.
Please stand by your statements and grow some balls in the process, answer my questions, which i bet you will ignore, yet again. Chicken.
O Bhai ghar ja ke bula lo @Slav Defence ko. Had ho gai.
I merrily called him to not miss the entertainment. I don't want you to be banned, good entertainment.
Abusing me in every post & expecting polite reply?
Cry me a river, abusing you, lol.
@I S I
I think bro u r on suicidal mission i hope after a month in bansville's asylum u will get my point. Get well soon.
Arey bhai app apna time kyon zaya kar rahe ho..

561890_451216014928880_1642001712_n.jpg

Please stand by your statements and grow some balls in the process, answer my questions, which i bet you will ignore, yet again. Chicken.

I merrily called him to not miss the entertainment. I don't want you to be banned, good entertainment.

Cry me a river, abusing you, lol.

Arey bhai app apna time kyon zaya kar rahe ho..
Just used ignore feature for the first time. Time too see its reliability. :rofl:

Last edited:
Must be referring to write up thread. :lol: If you don't know something, why pretend that you do. Had to reply. What were you referring to?

Yesterday's and today's encounters. You are loosing your cool, ap apni thand kho rahy ho bahi sb. :D

Back
Top Bottom