What's new

Pakistani corner

croissant kha lo croissant kha looooooo , na khaoooooo jaoooo who cares. Jaooooooooo Go awayyyyyyyy.

random comment Yeahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
This thread is for every kind of discussion ,u can discuss anything here.

Thanks for the permission :)

Anyway,, if that is the case,, here is a news flash,,, @Syed.Ali.Haider have gone no where, he is still here :(

:lol: :tup: @Syed.Ali.Haider

AND JUST LIKE THE MEDIA, saying the important thing in the very end and that too in hushed tone,,, i mixed Syedali with Syed.Ali.Haider and that was all it was!! :) A MISTAKE!

Anyway,, if that is the case,, here is a news flash,,, @Syed.Ali.Haider have gone no where, he is still here :(

AND JUST LIKE THE MEDIA, saying the important thing in the very end and that too in hushed tone,,, i mixed Syedali with Syed.Ali.Haider and that was all it was!! :) A MISTAKE!
nahh what permission. ujoined in here much before idid. u got more right here. acha iknow u were kidding abt permission thing.
ohhhhhhhhh hum samjhay aap syedali73 ko miss karray hain.

nahh what permission. ujoined in here much before idid. u got more right here. acha iknow u were kidding abt permission thing.
ohhhhhhhhh hum samjhay aap syedali73 ko miss karray hain.

Chlo shukar ha... :P

And I thought you cared about me. :(

( :D )

Thus far, that is only a claim that has no supporting evidence. The soft coup is fairly recent, and the next steps remain just as murky.
Soft coup, as in? do you have any evidence to suggest your claim. Army is not in power, a new system has indeed been found where army advice's and takes steps aggressively, but with the backings of government only. I am merely repeating what defense expertise are saying, plus it is quite clear. Army could have easily toppled this government many times.

Soft coup, as in? do you have any evidence to suggest your claim. Army is not in power, a new system has indeed been found where army advice's and takes steps aggressively, but with the backings of government only. I am merely repeating what defense expertise are saying, plus it is quite clear. Army could have easily toppled this government many times.

What you describe is the same old tried-and-true "tail wagging the dog" system that we have had for decades now. What has really changed given your description above, Sir, honestly speaking?

Mutual understanding.

I am much younger than you, you needn't to call me sir. :-)

Yes, it is indeed "mutual understanding", but my argument is that the de facto authority is not the de jure authority, and that creates grave issues in the long run, one of which is the sense of lawlessness that permeates from the very top to the very bottom of the national psyche. The solution is what I have proposed, with the Army's role legalized, and given those responsibilities that it has a record of doing rather well, and the civilian role encouraged in areas that should remain its domain. With roles clearly defined, and legalized, there is no need for strength-sapping struggles or conspiracies or coups, and teamwork which is needed to develop the nation can finally develop. A uniquely Pakistani system for Pakistan, that is all.

(And we are all equal on the Internet, and your title gives you seniority here, clearly, which I have no problems to accept and respect.)

I am a human like anyone else, i am expected to make mistakes. Nothing personal, just saying.
regards

Personally for me you could have done a better effort, i am guessing Slav feels the same way. As long as it is not copy pasted, i am OK with it. Then again you never know, am going through them, app ka number jald aney laga hai :butcher:. Am serious, anything copy pasted? will be making my job easier.
galti hogayi. ainda wont mention u anywhere directly,or directly,n quote or tag. Bohat ziada maafi day do.
REAGARDDDSSSS.

Yes, it is indeed "mutual understanding", but my argument is that the de facto authority is not the de jure authority, and that creates grave issues in the long run, one of which is the sense of lawlessness that permeates from the very top to the very bottom of the national psyche. The solution is what I have proposed, with the Army's role legalized, and given those responsibilities that it has a record of doing rather well, and the civilian role encouraged in areas that should remain its domain. With roles clearly defined, and legalized, there is no need for strength-sapping struggles or conspiracies or coups, and teamwork which is needed to develop the nation can finally develop. A uniquely Pakistani system for Pakistan, that is all.
To counter(you can't counter this point, this is what kills the debate):
Not feasible, reasons being: politicians will never accept the system; it's just not realistic, how do you suppose it will be legalized? through a coup? System you are proposing is deemed to fail. Now increasing the powers to some extent, say advising governments in different matter(for now army advises on foreign policies) might work. Handling the power to the army is just not a solution, will only create further problems.

Source: Eight Good People

(And we are all equal on the Internet, and your title gives you seniority here, clearly, which I have no problems to accept and respect.)
Sir i am doing O levels, and i have montlies next week, no need to call me Sir. Bhai will do.
galti hogayi. ainda wont mention u anywhere directly,or directly,n quote or tag. Bohat ziada maafi day do.
REAGARDDDSSSS.
I know that, i was just teasing you, you fell for it...hehe. I can never be so harsh with you.

Not feasible, reasons being: politicians will never accept the system; it's just not realistic, how do you suppose it will be legalized? through a coup? System you are proposing is deemed to fail. Now increasing the powers to some extent, say advising governments in different matter(for now army advises on foreign policies) might work. Handling the power to the army is just not a solution, will only create further problems.

Sir i am doing O levels, and i have montlies next week, no need to call me Sir. Bhai will do.

I know that, i was just teasing you, you fell for it...hehe. I can never be so harsh with you.
i had thought u didnt mention neutron because he is disqualified. so iwas wondering why. he wrote well actually

Arey meray piyarey BHAI, this term "not feasible" is one that I have used many times before, but what does one do when all realistic options fall into that category? Rather than being blamed yet again for being despondent about the future, I have attempted to think "outside the box", as they say. And the real goal is not to impose my thinking on anyone, it is to generate debate about what a proper system for Pakistan should be, without necessarily conforming to international perceptions about what it should be. It is time Pakistan figures it out for itself and not be told what to do.

And good luck in your exams!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom