What's new

Pakistani corner

i had thought u didnt mention neutron because he is disqualified. so iwas wondering why. he wrote well actually
Sure did. What i have done is quite good too-wasn't posted though. Will email you, read it and share your thoughts. It took me a hell of a research to come up with it. Just need admins to follow up, are trying though.
Arey meray piyarey BHAI, this term "not feasible" is one that I have used many times before, but what does one do when all realistic options fall into that category? Rather than being blamed yet again for being despondent about the future, I have attempted to think "outside the box", as they say. And the real goal is not to impose my thinking on anyone, it is to generate debate about what a proper system for Pakistan should be, without necessarily conforming to international perceptions about what it should be. It is time Pakistan figures it out for itself and not be told what to do.
Will never reach the distance, unfortunately.

Unfortunately i couldn't post my work, due to some complications. It is completed, just wait for it. Will redefine the role of TT Syed, bhai. considering you have a problem with TT's. :-)
And good luck in your exams!
Good luck is all i have to work with, i am one of those studying the last minute type of guy.

Sure did. What i have done is quite good too-wasn't posted though. Will email you, read it and share your thoughts. It took me a hell of a research to come up with it. Just need admins to follow up, are trying though.

Will never reach the distance, unfortunately.

Unfortunately i couldn't post my work, due to some complications. It is completed, just wait for it. Will redefine the role of TT Syed, bhai. considering you have a problem with TT's. :-)

Good luck is all i have to work with, i am one of those studying the last minute type of guy.

I have no problems with anything. :D

(Last minute studying needs luck too.)

ProdLeftTD_2013OrigBerryBottle.jpg

I've been looking for a book to read about the Kargil war. Something that isn't biased towards one side or the other. Do you guys have any suggestions?

I've been looking for a book to read about the Kargil war. Something that isn't biased towards one side or the other. Do you guys have any suggestions?
I have enough books to deal with. Can't help.

I have enough books to deal with. Can't help.

Aslamoalikum!
Hi. Im new here, using these forums for fun purposes, knowlesge. Etc.

I have a question, where do i get marijuana oil? Its known to cure cancer however under pressure from foreign countries, use of marijuana has been banned in Pakistan just recently. I wish to use its small amount as a cure for someone in my family whos health is very bad because of cancer.

Please send me a private message if you know the question to my answer. Im new here so its not easy to jump all the way back to the latest reply.

Hello. Sorry but can't help.

@Color_Less_Sky , help our friend.

:drag: somebody needs me here :drag: ???

He is new to the forum, not new to Pakistan yar .............. who comes looking for information about marijuana oil on a defense forum? Sharam karo iss forum ki yeh qadar reh gai hy ub :partay:

@WAJsal
we had discussion,remember?
Please use this thread to discuss about things concerned with Pakistan such as best tourist places,economic growth and other positive aspects of Pakistan.

regards

@WAJsal
we had discussion,remember?
Please use this thread to discuss about things concerned with Pakistan such as best tourist places,economic growth and other positive aspects of Pakistan.

regards
tourists places? we open so many threads on that in tourism forum.
@fakhre mirpur u need to start tagging slav defence in those threads u do on gb n kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom