What's new

Pakistani corner

I am a fan of all of his work. Best is without a doubt mera iman Pakistan, nothing comparable. will search.

Awww that one brings some sweet old memories, I was there a little boy then when his crew came to shoot in my school. My personal favorite in his music is "Tum aik gorakh dhanda ho" and "Tumhay dil lagi bhool jani pary gi", though it has been years since I listened to these songs again.

Awww that one brings some sweet old memories, I was there a little boy then when his crew came to shoot in my school. My personal favorite in his music is "Tum aik gorakh dhanda ho" and "Tumhay dil lagi bhool jani pary gi", though it has been years since I listened to these songs again.
I know about them. At first i used to hate qawalis, didn't know him. Gradually got used to it. Indeed old memories, 14 August and that song on PTV, can't forget.....good times.

@Syed.Ali.Haider , i never meant to embarrass you, if i did, i am sorry. You should have never did what you did and kept insisting on the incorrect comments made:what:. Djin and other haven't participated, please don't do this, it's incorrect.

@Syed.Ali.Haider , i never meant to embarrass you, if i did, i am sorry. You should have never did what you did and kept insisting on the incorrect comments made:what:. Djin and other haven't participated, please don't do this, it's incorrect.

Sir, my predictions were made as a good-natured comment, nothing else. I have already bowed out of that thread as you wanted. Let there be no bad blood between us, I am fine with your comments as you are entitled to your views.

Sir, my predictions were made as a good-natured comment, nothing else. I have already bowed out of that thread as you wanted. Let there be no bad blood between us, I am fine with your comments as you are entitled to your views.
You are killing me. I told you these members never participated, you should have never persisted on that point. I totally agree with Slav when it comes to you...
Ciao

Can't say for sure. Sugar daily, seriously.

There are other media outlets that picked up the story, and then it disappeared. So the story cannot be regarded as verified, but the content is quite serious. That is why I asked the question: Does anybody know if this is indeed true?

These links may or may not work:

Pakistani man set himself on fire as a protest against the taxman | Daily Mail Online

Media World – Man sets himself on fire in protest against the taxman

youtube]tGpL2hd1gXg

_1810955.jpg

think-tanks.jpg

think-tank.gif

Any particular think tank that you hate? who was this pointed at :lol:. Or are you angry that title is only given to some members? Getting this title is easy, maintaining it is hard, earning respect is the hardest thing to get around here. Title means nothing if you are not respected, most of the TT's here in PDF are senior members, some educated in certain fields, some contribute to PDF from time to time.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom