What's new

Pakistani corner

Have you gone :cheesy:? how did you come across that post. Unfortunately, syed bhai has quite this forum:(.

@Ifrit , Professionals are ex-military, mostly are old members and have contributed a lot to this forum. The ratings that they have given might be unfair, in my opinion all title holders are deserving, especially members like Joe Shear. But if they are constantly abusing the ratings, or in general not deserving of a title, you can report them. Many TT's have been demoted in past. Secondly try not opening such threads: Shame on you India, it was mutton not beef
They always get locked, leave it as it is. Open threads on topics based on Pakistan.
Dear Bro i hav't open this thread i just post there and its my bad luck i replied to him . In past he always harsh to me and whenever i noticed him on thread i choose no to post. I will stayaway of that chap he is biased.

Dear Bro i hav't open this thread i just post there and its my bad luck i replied to him . In past he always harsh to me and whenever i noticed him on thread i choose no to post. I will stayaway of that chap he is biased.
I think everyone is a little bossy to new members, happens. Try not opening such threads, they usually become a battle ground, trust me. As you see fit.
regards

@fakhre mirpur , I think you love this thread too much. Keep opening it, lol.
What has obstructed Pakistan's rise .

Have you gone :cheesy:? how did you come across that post. Unfortunately, syed bhai has quite this forum:(.

@Ifrit , Professionals are ex-military, mostly are old members and have contributed a lot to this forum. The ratings that they have given might be unfair, in my opinion all title holders are deserving, especially members like Joe Shear. But if they are constantly abusing the ratings, or in general not deserving of a title, you can report them. Many TT's have been demoted in past. Secondly try not opening such threads: Shame on you India, it was mutton not beef
They always get locked, leave it as it is. Open threads on topics based on Pakistan.
WHAT? when did this happened? i was away for a couple of weeks. That is sad news, not only those seekh kababs looked awesome he also was a good person to debate with. I hope he finds success in whatever he do next. Anyway, we can discuss this in some appropriate thread then if required. I will leave you people with the discussion going here.

WHAT? when did this happened? i was away for a couple of weeks. That is sad news, not only those seekh kababs looked awesome he also was a good person to debate with. I hope he finds success in whatever he do next. Anyway, we can discuss this in some appropriate thread then if required. I will leave you people with the discussion going here.
This thread is fine. It's a chill thread. Well he had this huge fight, more details here: Review ratings | Page 36 (go through previous pages for more details) You won't see much, as it has been filtered.
He gave up the title, and through @Indus Falcon announced here that he is leaving this forum. Pretty sad, he was a good person.

This thread is for every kind of discussion ,u can discuss anything here.

Pakistani corner | Page 180

@Arsalan ....
LakeShangrila.jpg

Shangirila-Skardu.jpg

Kachura-Lake-skardu1.jpg

Got mugged, some douches stole my phone, purse and earrings.... Starting to hate this city.

Source: Mr.Meap
@Mr.Meap , Karachi? sad, really sad. Unfortunately street crimes are on the high in the city. It's not Islamabad. My dad usually goes out with cheap phones, even kept a guard with him, very sad. Which phone was it? :(

Got mugged, some douches stole my phone, purse and earrings.... Starting to hate this city.

Source: Mr.Meap
@Mr.Meap , Karachi? sad, really sad. Unfortunately street crimes are on the high in the city. It's not Islamabad. My dad usually goes out with cheap phones, even kept a guard with him, very sad. Which phone was it? :(

Yes, Karachi.
My brother gifted me the earrings from Brunei. And it was an iPhone 6+, I bought it like a month ago. I miss Islamabad, Karachi isn't made for me.

Yes, Karachi.
My brother gifted me the earrings from Brunei. And it was an iPhone 6+, I bought it like a month ago. I miss Islamabad, Karachi isn't made for me.
Same here. :( I miss going to Jinnah complex everyday, here we have to get through the days. I miss Islamabad too :(.
My brother gifted me the earrings from Brunei. And it was an iPhone 6+,
feeling sorry for you, happens a lot here. I don't carry my phone because of this fear, many of my friends have had their stolen. Welcome to Karachi. :mad:
I miss Islamabad, Karachi isn't made for me.
I miss Islamabad's greenery the most.

Did you not install that find my phone app, not that i have, will do now. :p:

Same here. :( I miss going to Jinnah complex everyday, here we have to get through the days. I miss Islamabad too :(.

feeling sorry for you, happens a lot here. I don't carry my phone because of this fear, many of my friends have had their stolen. Welcome to Karachi. :mad:

I miss Islamabad's greenery the most.

Did you not install that find my phone app, not that i have, will do now. :p:

The IPhone locator app was there, my purse has a tracking device on it's key chain, and dad has good relations with the very top brass of the Rangers, those thugs won't know what will hit them.
I have to carry my phone because mostly I drive out alone, so yeah, and the thing with cheap phones is that they're slow, probably gonna make me loose my patience. I miss Islamabad too :(.
This was one hell off a scary experience, but not my first time getting mugged. And yup, I cried for 2 hours flat out. At least I hold a world record now.

The IPhone locator app was there, my purse has a tracking device on it's key chain, and dad has good relations with the very top brass of the Rangers, those thugs won't know what will hit them.
Then it shouldn't take long. :mad:Hope you recover it, never figured how they would have opened it, as there is a chance it has a lock.
I have to carry my phone because mostly I drive out alone, so yeah, and the thing with cheap phones is that they're slow, probably gonna make me loose my patience. I miss Islamabad too :(.
In my fathers case, he usually has to call and text and etc, etc.. If he is going out, he will never take his big phone, he call's it, 'bara wala phone,' because it's so big, lol.
This was one hell off a scary experience, but not my first time getting mugged. And yup, I cried for 2 hours flat out. At least I hold a world record now.
Did they have a gun pointed at you? :mad::( it must have been scary as hell. (If you don't mind me asking).

Then it shouldn't take long. :mad:Hope you recover it, never figured how they would have opened it, as there is a chance it has a lock.

In my fathers case, he usually has to call and text and etc, etc.. If he is going out, he will never take his big phone, he call's it, 'bara wala phone,' because it's so big, lol.

Did they have a gun pointed at you? :mad::( it must have been scary as hell. (If you don't mind me asking).
Yep, two men. One had a huge knife and the other with a pistol. Could've ended way worse...

Back
Top Bottom